🌼🌸🌼

The days after: 1

"What would you say, if I said that I am dating your sister?", Morris asked Allen.

Allen looked up from his food. Ronald said,

"Woah! Already!!"

Sally concentrated on her food. Allen looked at Ronald and then again looked at Morris.

"Your sister and I are dating.", Morris said.

Allen choked on his juice. Ronald rubbed his back. " Did you think that you could do anything just because we are friends? When did this happen?", Allen asked, his voice low.

Sally looked at Allen, confused.

Ronald said, "It's okay, they like each other-"

"From when? I thought they were friends. Now they are dating?", Allen looked angry.

Sally looked tense. She said, "Allen, why are you-".

"Ha ha ha... Got ya!!", Allen said and banged the canteen table, " Sally? How did you give in so fast?". He was still laughing, holding his belly.

Ronald heaved a sigh of relief. Morris rested his forehead on Sally's shoulder.

"How dare you frighten my boyfriend?", Sally shouted.

Allen stopped laughing.

                                       ---

It was the height of the year, almost 6 months were over. They had been having combined study sessions. Well, Sally never envisioned this. But she was happy, happy to be the odd one out, satisfied to have three people around her all the time, laughing, fighting and enjoying. Maybe she did want a happy school ending. On the other hand, Reyn and Sally's mom were on a vacation for 3 weeks. They had a 10 minute video chat before going to bed every night. Also, four of them had put up an exhibit at their annual school exhibition. On a fine winter noon, Morris and Sally were sitting at their local park.

"How long are we dating, Sally?", asked Morris, looking at the sky.

"2 months, 3 weeks, 3 days. Err... No. 2 days.", Sally said and nodded to herself.

Morris looked at her in disbelief. He shook his head, smiled at himself and looked back at the sky. Sally was listening to an anime ost. Morris said again,

"I thought you wouldn't count the days... But seems like you are the same as the rest."

"Oh no, I am not. Had it been a normal proposal and acceptance, I would have not counted. But since you said that it is an experiment and we will be noting the duration of our love, I started counting.", Sally said, the song still playing, softly.

"I can't understand you. Given that you are explaining our relationship in a scientific way while listening to Japanese romance songs, it is confusing me.", Morris replied.

Sally smiled.

"You really are a odd one, you know?", he said, looking at her.

Sally nodded.

"I love you.", he said.

"So now you love me because I am odd. I think, you said you love me because I am cute...wait. When was that? Oh yes. Last week.", Sally said, with a straight face.