A Quick OC Handbook

I know this is a little out of the blue for most long time viewers, seeing how my series is over nearly a year ago. But! for the longest time, I have been harassed by my own OCD for stopping the story at only 59 chapters. So close to 60, but no dice. 

As well, some of the OCs in the story, while important, don't really get enough screentime or background information due to a series of complicated circumstances that prevented me from diving too deep into their stories, making them seem pretty shallow of characters (looking at you Irina). 

So, in hopes of shedding some light on the story original OCs as well as to provide a visual representation of what they look like, I'm killing two birds with one stone by releasing this chapter. Also, my story's almost at 1 million views. So consider this an early celebration.

With that being said, here's our official Mightless OC handbook. Starting off with an undisputed fan-favorite. 

Name: Sachi Tsukiyama

Quirk: Finger Gun (Renamed from needler)

Height: 6'1 

Age: 19

Background: Looking up to his father at a young age, his world fell apart when he discovered his dad wasn't the man he claimed he was. Living a poor man's life due to a scam, his father put his own life on the line by turning to crime to give him everything he can. Losing his father to Snipe, the pro hero he idolized made him realize the injustice present in the world. 

Having given up on his dreams of being a hero, his fire was reignited during an attempted robbery gone wrong, where a kid 5 years younger than him (Izuku) ran in to save him disregarding who everyone called the hero and who they called the villain. 

Realizing that he isn't the only one in the world who sees the injustice, he is determined to now bring down the society that heroes shaped and create a world where people like his dad can be seen for the heroes they truly were.

(Never drew her formally. All other images I have of her are lewds, sorry.)

Name: Irina Vetika (Changed from Teskalorious, which just sounded ridiculous to me, sorry Akasroth (person who wanted me to include the OC)