chapter 7

'Taste my fear'

I awoken to the sudden stop of the limo as I slid nearly all the way of my seat.

My face was stuck to the black leather and I had to peel my skin off of it.

I wiped my eyes and took my hair out of my face and put it behind my ears,I sat up and dusted myself off.

I don't want to look like a strae dog with fleas,walking into the place I'm going to be staying in until I die.

I looked to the seat beside me.

Ace was already awake on hes cell phone.

He looked at me suddenly before he grabbed my leash,witch I forgot I had even on,and he held it tightly in hes grip.

He through down hes cell phone on the seat beside him.

I tried to peek through the windows to see the place I would spend the last few days of my miserable life in.

Ace pulled my leash fast making me fall over to him

A sudden chill of fear ran over me.

I fell onto the floor,He rolled up the leash up to hes shoulder in a motion each time he rolled it up I was getting closer to hes face,my breath hitched and I was breathing heavily.

Suddenly I was trying to hold myself up by putting one of my hands on the seat and the other on hes knee,He was bringing me up to him.

My body locked with fear.

I had to put my hand on hes knee otherwise I'd choke.

I'm so dead when I walk in here.

I felt stupid tears begin to boil up in my eyes.

The rest of my body was on the floor.

He leaned in giving me tingles of pure scaredness,I could feel my heart beating in my ears,and I'm sure he could to.

Are noses were inches from touching once again,when he clenched hes jaw and began talking through hes teeth.

"When we go in here you stay right beside me,not infront of me,not behind me,Beside me"he gritted,"the vampires in here are your worst nightmare Pet,you don't want to even look at them,they'll grab you and kill you in ways no human could ever imagine,so if you want to live I suggest you stay beside me were I can keep an eye on you"-

Like I want to live anyways.

"And don't look at them,they'll smell your weakness and then,you'll be snatched just like that" he hissed through hes teeth.

"You got that?" He blurted.

The lead tightly rapped around hes knuckles as he brang hes fist closely to him self bring me in further to him.

He looked me straight in my eyes.

I could see hes anger.

"Y-yes s-sir" I said on a shaky breath,

"Good"he blurted as he untangled the leash from hes hand and leaned over to open the door.

I pulled my self up on to the chair and waited for aces command.

He peeked hes head out the door and looked left to right before turning to me to give me nod before he jumped out with me on hes heals.

I looked apon this gigantic mansion of a cream colour.

It was the biggest and prettiest thing I've ever seen,I was in shock of how perfect every detail on the walls of the mansion were and how perfect the pillars that stuck out of the Porch of this place were to.