Chapter 8

'Greedy little night crawlers'

I looked apon the room I was in,it was magnificent,there was a white king sized bed with white pillows,it looked beyond comfortable,and then the floor was of a light brown timber.

The walls were white and the curtains were also white.

There was a large cage just across from the bed.

It had a blanket and waterbowl.

I suppose it to looked comfortable compare to the floor i used to sleep on.

over to the other side of the large room was a big office desk full of papers and beside that was a rubbish can.
Everything looked perfectly clean and white.

I felt like I was dreaming.

●●●

It felt like hours before the door knob twisted and the door opened letting in the tall nightcrawler.

I looked at him,he didn't even shoot me glance to see if I had moved from the same spot he left me in.

I looked away from him and played with my fingers.

Hes hand held a bag of food,what type I don't know but it smelt amazing.

He walked over to the office desk and sat down in the big chair as it spinned a little.

He Reached hes hand into the bag and grabbed what looked like to be some sugary pastry.

He threw the bag on the table and it was then I caught the writing that lay on the side,

Donuts.

I licked my top lip as I saw ace dig into the satisfying mouth watering pastry.

I felt myself go hungry but I turned and looked to the cage.

I looked around the beautiful room before my eyes landed on the door,it was a big door.

"I wouldn't even try little one" came aces voice as he had hes elbows on the desk and was staring at hes donut.

"I wasn't going to" I whispered just below a whisper.

"Sorry what was that?" Ace said as he leaned over the desk and looked at me from the corner of my eye.

"Nothing sir"i replied loud enough for him to hear.

"Good choice" he murmed as he took a bite of hes donut before he threw the bag over to me.

I flinched and looked at it.

"Why didn't you punish me?" I questioned sheepishly as I looked away.

"Because I wasn't in the mood"he said right at the end of my sentence.

"But I deserved to be Punished" I whispered quitly as I put my head down and sared at the floor.

Tingles of pure regret and fear rippled through my body.

I felt tears burn up in my eyes.

"I didn't punish you and I won't punish you today pet but keep up the smart talk and we're gonna have our selves a little problem" he bit as he leaned in more on the desk.

"Get one"ace said as he stared at me.

I realized the bag of donuts were still laying across from me on the floor.

I held back the urge and kept looking away,I new this would lead to what I deserve, I cried.

"Get one" he said in a very slow accent.