chapter 9

He walked over to the other side of the room before he opened the closet beside the desk.

He took a long black coat of of the hanger that hung over the door.

He put it on and it was very long,down to head knees almost,it looked very fancy though.

I saw him flinch hes glare to me as I turned my head trying not to draw to much attention.

He placed hes hands upon the collar of the coat and straighten them out in a motion as he moved hes shoulders.

He quickly turned frightening me instantly,he walked over to the door and froze before he spoke"if you leave..."he grunted as he turned to me,the light hitting of of hes body showing every detail on hes skin.

"You'll last longer with me than you will out there pet "

Pet the one word that made my toes curl with sadness and embarrassment emotions,I listened hard to what he had to say before he swung open the door and shutting it hard behind him.

Air whooshed into my face with such force.

As soon as he was out of sight I slowly tip toed to the door.

I keeled down and peered through the key hole,just empty halls.

"NO LET ME GO" screamed a very familiar voice making my heart shutter at her crys.

My heart pounded with fear and my eyes widened.

I started shaking as I looked closer but to see Jade the girl from the cell in the pet masters house.

She was running and falling as this vampire kept pulling and tripping her up by her legs as she tried to escape him.

She crawled along the floor as the vampire had hes hands wrapped around her legs trying to pull her back.

My eyes blinked hard each time he grabbed and pulled her back.

It was like watching a horror movie,if i know what that feels like.

"LET ME GO" she sobbed as she tried to get up to run but didnt make it far before the vampire got her by the waist and whispered something in her ear that I didnt quite catch but it probably something I didnt want to hear.

Hes face looked very familiar but I couldn't place who it was.

He then lifted her away from my veiw,her screams and cries made my heart ache as I watched.

The sight hurt my eyes as I leaned back.

I wish I could help her but we all know I cant.

Helpless

Afraid

Lonely

That's just what i am and i wish i wasnt.

I felt a turn in my stomach and my heart beginning to break.

I hope shes alright .

I leaned back in and watched the halls closely.

No sight of nothing.

Just plain old wall with plain old picture frames.

Suddenly a black body appeared afront of the door making me lean back and jump up of the floor to run over to cage.

I heard a knock before I heard some persons voice.