28 - Early in the morning?

●●●

●●●

5 SOS dropped their album CALM and I'm literally obsessed with all of the songs! I mean, wow. The vocals, the lyrics and obviously the band members! GOD, I'm in heaven!

Especially the song WILDFLOWER! I'm seriously in love with Calum's voice! Please do listen to that song! It's attached above! <3

●●●

Hard and thick.

That's the first thought that runs through my mind when I feel it in my half conscious sleep induced state.

My mind immediately goes haywire and starts making crazy assumptions since paranoia is my best friend. Confused and slightly terrified, slowly I get up on the bed in a sitting position as I look at the thing through a blurry vision, picking it up in my hands. Since it's portable, it's definitely not what I think it is. Rubbing my eyes, I squint them to look at it to realize that it's a - banana?

What the fuck?

How did this even get here, on my bed?

My eyes snap up towards the direction of the door when I hear high pitched and hysterical laughter. And there they are - Ridge, Tanner and Em laughing like maniacs, clutching their stomachs.

I look at the wall clock. 7:21 a.m.

Seriously? Early in the morning?

"Thank you so much for such a big surprise." I scowl at them, putting emphasis on the big. I run my hands through my hair, then rub my palms against my face.

Ridge stops laughing, breathing hard but the grin is still intact. "Sounds like you had a good morning sweetheart."

"Look at her face man. She looked like she was actually enjoying the action she was getting." Tanner smirks, wiping his face with the back of his hand. "Man, we should do this more often."

My eyes narrow into slits.

"Oh my god, yes. Even if we die now because of the death glares she's sending our way, it was all worth it." Em exclaims, getting inside and throwing herself on my bed. Ridge and Tanner follow, closing the door behind them. Ridge sits right in front of me and Tanner pushes Em in the middle of the bed to make space for himself.

Thank god that the bed is big or else I would be pushed out of the bed, straight on the floor to give these morons their space.

I fall down on the bed with a sigh and throw my legs on Ridge's laps. "It's a Saturday. Don't you guys have to sleep?"

"Your snoring woke us up." Em mutters, frowning.

"Fuck you, I do not snore." I retort, glaring at her.