🌸 1 🌸

☀️

sam pressed his lips against mine, the grass tickling my fingers.
"this is wrong," he started, my face dropping, "but it feels so right," he continued, reaching up to kiss me. i was leaning over him in our favourite spot, the field close to home. it was beautiful, there was lots and lots of flowers, and the colours were bright. the grass grew greener here, and i thought it especially did with sam here.
"being gay is a sin," i mocked our parents with a chuckle, sitting up next to him.
"then i must be satan," the blonde grinned, resting his head in my lap.
"i'm still so shocked they don't know. it's not like we try super hard to hide it," i furrowed my eyebrows, playing with a strand of his soft blonde hair. it had been almost four months since we'd been together, and my mom and his mom and dad hadn't found out. my dad wasn't in the picture, just me and my mom.
"i know. oh well, at least we're not classed as sinners to them," he laughed softly, god, it was an angelic sound. everything about him was so graceful and perfect.
"il mio amore, i think we need to head home," i sighed. il mio amore means my love, if you didn't know already.
"i agree, di bell'aspetto," he grinned, sitting up and placing a soft kiss to my lips. it gave me butterflies in my stomach, it always did.
"come on, before your parents start worrying," i sighed, standing up and holding my hand out for him to take. he giggled softly and took my hand, grinning.
"can i ask if i can stay at yours tonight?" he asked, lacing his fingers delicately with mine.
"yeah, i'll ring my mom and ask her first though," i explained, pulling my phone out of my pocket and dialling my mom's number.
"hey. yeah, we're on our way back now. mhm. is it ok if sam stays at ours tonight if his parents say yeah? obviously. ok, thank you! bye," i hung up, nodding, "she said yeah but we have to behave."
"we always do," he giggled, rolling his eyes.

☀️

"shut up," sam laughed, walking into his house with me behind him.
"rude!" i gasped jokingly, laughing myself.
"mom?" he giggled, looking around for her.
"she's in the backyard with dad. hey colby," his sister allison smiled at me, me smiling back awkwardly. she had a huge crush on me, sam had told me after she told him. it was the only thing i dreaded about going to sam's. i followed the blonde through his house to the yard, slapping his ass jokingly when we went through an empty room.
"you asshole," he giggled softly, going out into the backyard.
"is it ok if i stay at colby's tonight?" he asked, smiling at his mom and dad.
"yeah, sure. but you better behave, i have her on speed dial," his mom laughed jokingly, me and sam laughing awkwardly.
"ok, thanks," he giggled, walking back inside and pulling me upstairs.
"what should i wear tomorrow? and tonight," he bumped my hip with his ass, making me laugh.
"i don't know. whatever you feel comfortable wearing. whatever it is, you'll look amazing, so," i shrugged, laying on his bed with my feet hanging off the end. he giggled and grabbed some clothes, shoving them into a backpack. he then went out of the room to grab some essentials and came back smiling, dropping the bag on the floor and pouncing on top of me.
"i really like you, colby," he grinned, kissing me.
"i really like you too, sam," i chuckled, kissing him.
"come on, i wanna get to yours so we can go in the pool," he giggled, standing up and pulling me up after him.

☀️

idk if you could tell but lowkey this is kinda set where cmbyn was? if you've watched it you know, it honestly looks so nice there i love italy