🌸 7 🌸

☀️

"should we ask if we can stay at jake's?" sam mumbled, his head on my shoulder as we sat on a bench nearby my house - my old house.
jake was one of our only friends who knew we were together.
my mom didn't believe me that i'm gay, so me and sam literally had to kiss in front of her for her to believe it. it made sam really uncomfortable, but if we didn't she never would've believed us.
"sure, i'll ring him in a sec. i just.. i'm sorry about us having to kiss in front of her. i know it made you uncomfortable and we should've just left," i mumbled, sliding a hand over his shoulder.
"it's ok, i get why we had to," he mumbled, moving a little closer to me.
"i love you," i smiled softly, picking up my phone and ringing jake.
"i love you too," sam kissed my cheek softly, jake answering.
"heyyyyy, brother," he laughed over the phone.
"hey brother! uh, so this is probably gonna sound really weird, but can me and sam crash at yours for a little while? we've both been kicked out for being gay!" i emphasised the last word like it was a bad thing, making both boys laugh.
"yeah, sure, my mom doesn't care as long as we don't fuck about all the time," jake explained.
"ok, thank you, tell your mom we said thanks, we'll be there soon," i grinned, sam smiling.
"ok, will do. see ya," jake hung up and i grinned, sam wrapping his arms around me.
"we have all the time in the world to hug, c'mon, let's go," i chuckled, standing up and earning a whine from him.
"sei carino," i grinned, kissing him. he grinned with a blush and started off towards jake's house, me following behind.

☀️

"thank you, thank you, thank you," i laughed, jake's mom pulling me and sam into a hug.
"you're welcome. love whoever the fuck you want, you can't help it," she grinned, jake laughing and going upstairs. me and sam ran along behind him, and he showed us the spare room we'd be sleeping in. it was pretty decent sized, a double bed, a tv, a wardrobe, bedside tables, and it even had a balcony. i loved it.
"i'll be in here in a sec, let me go for a piss," jake grinned, walking out to the bathroom.
"i love you," sam burst out in giggles and grins, dropping the bags he was carrying and wrapping his arms around me. i dropped the ones i was carrying and did the same, sliding my hands under his thighs and picking him up. he giggled and wrapped his legs around my waist, arms around my neck. i kissed him passionately and he grinned, tangling his fingers in my hair.
"i love you too," i chuckled, pressing my forehead against his. we heard the bathroom door open and i put him down, both of us grinning at eachother.
"i'm back," jake announced, walking into the room and standing in the doorway.
"we can see that," sam giggled, finding it incredibly funny. i thought his laugh was absolutely adorable, but i wasn't sure if he was comfortable with me calling him adorable in front of jake.
"how did your parents find out?" jake asked, leaning against the doorframe.
"i don't know how mine found out, but they kicked me out, and then colby came and picked me up at like midnight and we went back to his, and then this morning his mom asked why i was kicked out and i didn't wanna be somewhere where i wasn't wanted so i told her i was gay, and she kicked me out, and then colby came out to her too, and left with me," sam explained, and i just smiled at him. i loved him so, so much.
"that's not good. at least you're together, right?" jake frowned. i nodded, still staring at sam, who was still looking at jake.
"mhm," sam grinned, looking back at me. i smiled and he shook his head softly, looking back at jake.
"i feel super single right now so i'm gonna go facetime tara. see ya," he laughed, leaving the room and closing the door behind him.
"so, this is our new home for the time being, il
mio amore," i grinned, sliding my hands around his waist.
"i love you," sam grinned, kissing me passionately.
"i love you too," i chuckled, kissing him back. we both pulled away and i sat down on the bed, him sitting straight on my lap, facing me with his legs wrapped around my waist.
"you could sit anywhere on the bed, and you sit on me," i laughed, looking at him in pure adoration.
"you're the comfiest. and the warmest. and the bestest," he giggled, wrapping his arms around me and knocking me backwards.
"sei carino," i laughed, calling him cute.
"i know," he grinned, peppering soft kisses all over my face.

☀️

✌️😔✌️ go follow my tiktok @onlylilpeep