🌸 13 🌸

☀️

"colby," sam said sadly from the bed as i walked into our room.
"yeah, bambina?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows at his upset tone.
"do you.. do you not like me anymore?" he asked, tears welling up in his eyes.
"what? no, of course i like you, baby. i love you. what made you think that?" i asked, making my way over to the bed and sitting next to him.
"i-i don't know, i just feel like you've been avoiding me, especially after this morning when i woke up and you weren't there, and you just spent an hour with jake," he sniffled, letting the tears fall.
"oh, baby. i've not been avoiding you at all. i'm so sorry if it seemed like that. i didn't wanna spoil it, i'm planning a surprise, and that's all i'm gonna tell you, but i'm gonna be working on it for a while, so it might mean i can't spend all the time with you, and it means i'm not gonna be here sometimes because i have to get a job to work on it, ok?" i explained, pulling him onto my lap, wrapping my arms around him and wiping his tears.
"i'm sorry," he sobbed, clinging onto me.
"it's ok, baby, it's ok. after everything you've been through you have a right to be upset. i love you," i soothed, stroking his hair and kissing his forehead.
"i love you too," he sniffled, wiping his eyes.
"you're gorgeous even when you're crying," i chuckled, looking down at him with a smile. he giggled with another sniffle, leaning against my chest with a sigh.
"sorry i'm so emotional, a-and that i jump to conclusions," he mumbled, looking up at me.
"don't be sorry," i smiled, kissing him passionately.

☀️

"i got an interview!" i exclaimed after reading out an email i had received after applying to some stores.
"wooo!" sam giggled.
"when is it?" jake asked, looking up from his phone with a smile.
"next thursday," i read.
"if you get it that means you're not gonna be here all the time," sam mumbled to me, resting his head on my chest.
"i know, bambina, but it'll be worth it, i promise," i chuckled, kissing his forehead.
"i love you," he giggled, letting me run my fingers through his hair.
"i love you too," i smiled, pulling him
onto my lap.
"c'mon, let's go upstairs," he giggled, standing up. i chuckled and followed, slapping his ass as we ran up the steps.
"stop it," he laughed, running into the bedroom and closing the door so i couldn't get in.
"let me in," i chuckled, knocking on the door.
"make me!" he yelled, holding the door shut.
"i'll open it myself if i have to!" i yelled back, chuckling. i knew for a fact i was stronger than him, and i could easily open the door. he simply just giggled and i put my hand on the handle, barging into the room. he laughed and fell onto the bed, laying down and watching me. i shut the door and made my way over to him, straddling him instantly and reaching down to kiss him.
"you should've opened the door," i chuckled, dragging my lips across his skin.
"really?" he grinned, his soft hands on the back of my neck.
"really," i said huskily, leaving marks along his collarbones and up his neck.
"what're you gonna do about it?" he smirked, waiting for me to kiss him.
"you'll see," i chuckled before bringing my lips to his, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

☀️

oh.
sorry for not uploading in like a week or something lol