🌸 10 🌸

☀️

"you're so pretty," i chuckled, sam taking my hand and leading us back into the house after our long walk.
"thank you," he blushed with a giggle, throwing himself down onto the sofa when he saw jake and tara sat there watching tv and cuddling. i threw myself down next to him, making him jump.
"sorry," i laughed, the other three laughing along with us.
"where did you guys go?" jake asked, tara looking up at us.
"we just went for a walk," i shrugged, sam smiling at me.
"what?" i asked, putting an arm over his shoulder. he reached up and put his lips close to my ear, covering it.
"i love you," he whispered, giggling.
"i love you too," i did the same as him, whispering with a chuckle.
"that's shady," tara laughed, jake agreeing.
"c'mon, let's go upstairs," sam giggled, standing up and bounding up the steps. i rolled my eyes with a grin and followed a couple steps behind. i walked into the bedroom, the door open, and sam was nowhere to be seen.
"sam?" i chuckled, looking around the room from the doorway.
"colby," he yelled, jumping out from behind the door. i actually felt my soul leave my body in that moment, literally jumping it scared me that much.
"oh my god you stronza," i laughed, shutting the door behind me, sam literally cry-laughing on the bed.
"i wish i filmed that," he said between laughs, laying on his back with his hand on his stomach.
"i'm gonna get you back, don't worry," i chuckled, crashlanding onto the bed. he slowly calmed down, wiping tears away from his eyes and sitting up with his legs crossed. i raised my eyebrows at him and he let out a soft giggle, grabbing the tv remote and sitting next to me.
"we have to go back to school soon," i mumbled, him pulling my head into his lap and playing with my hair.
"i know, i know. but we gotta make the most of being off," he giggled, smiling down at me.
"i suppose. c'mere," i chuckled, sitting up and resting my back on the headboard, patting my lap. he grinned and crawled over me, straddling my waist and kissing me.
"not what i was insinuating but i'm down," i chuckled, sliding my hands onto his hips. i slid my hands up his shirt, rubbing up and down his skin, slipping my tongue into his mouth. he let out a gentle moan as i squeezed his skin, the sound angelic.
"can we save this for later when tara's gone?" he giggled, sitting on my lap.
"of course," i chuckled, kissing him softly and letting him lay on me.

☀️

sam snored peacefully against my chest, smiling in his sleep. tara had left about an hour prior to this moment, and me and sam had 'done the dirty'. i didn't know what had gotten into us in the last few days, but we'd been really sexual. i wasn't complaining though, it was amazing. it was both of our first times, and we both enjoyed it as far as i know. i twirled his soft blonde hair around my fingers, smiling softly. there was a knock at the door, and i winced at how loud it was.
"yeah?" i said softly, the door opening.
"is he asleep?" jake chuckled, standing in the doorway.
"mhm, be quiet," i chuckled, him nodding with a smile.
"has your mom said anything to you since you left?" he asked, leaning against the doorframe.
"she messaged me asking where i was and i told her that i'm safe and to stop messaging, and i haven't had one since," i explained, scratching sam's head softly, earning a soft snore from him. me and jake chuckled at the sore, and it was the cutest thing ever. everything about him was cute.
"my mom was wondering, that's all. g'night," jake explained, leaving the room.
"night," i mumbled, sam stirring, his eyes fluttering open.
"go back to sleep, babe," i chuckled, running my fingers through his hair. he giggled and shifted, gasping.
"fuck, my ass," he whined, wincing at the pain.
"i already did that," i reminded him, making him laugh.
"it hurts," he groaned, moving slowly and wrapping his arms around me.
"i know babe, stop moving," i chuckled, kissing his forehead.

☀️

ajsjdjdjfnfn