Confusion and fear

Haii! It's me again. I hope the second chapter will trun out well TwT

Make sure to check out the anime, it's very good, i enjoyed it so much

Ray is the best boy ÒwÓ
------------------
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

,,We're dating.."

~Still Chuuya's pov~

I was in shock. I was dating Dazai? I didn't know what to say. I stared into Dazai's brown chesnut eyes. ,,Told ya." he said, giving me a smile, but i could tell it's forced. ,,It's pretty late, we should go to sleep. Oyasuminasai, Chuuya." Dazai left the room, i was sitting on the bed and thinking.

Ok, let's start from the beggining, i said to myself. I somehow got into the future, while everyone thinks i lost my memory. But i know i didn't, i just somehow ended up here and the Chuuya from here should be trapped in my body, five years ago. And the future Chuuya is dating Dazai? It's so confusing! How did i end up with Dazai? We hate eachother, right? And didn't he want to commit a double suicide with some woman? Wait- does that mean he will commit a double suicide with the future me?! But, that Baka wasn't wearing his bandages anymore. Does that mean he's not suicidal anymore? Ughhh... That's too much for me to handle. I looked at the clock.
21:37
Dazai's right, it's pretty late already. I found some T-shirt and pants in the closet and changed into it. I was already in bed, but i couldn't stop thinking about what Dazai said. I never thought i would be dating Dazai. Then i realized. The feeling, it was always here, when i was around Dazai and Dazai only. I thought it was hatred, but now it makes me think..

(Thinking lvl. Deku)

~Dazai's pov~

,,Oyasuminasai, Chuuya." i said, leaving Chuuya in the room and heading into the living room. Great job Osamu Dazai, now he hates you. I smiled to myself before i started crying quietly. What was i thinking..
I fell asleep on the sofa.

/in the morning/

A sweet smell woke me up. I was covered with blanket. Weird.. I don't remember falling asleep with one. I decided to check the kitchen. Chuuya was cooking breakfast, it smelled so nice. ,,Ohayo, want some?" the ginger asked. I said nothing. I sat on the chair, loking into nowhere.

,, ... "

Chuuya sat againist me and looked into my eyes. I've seen this look only once, when i failed to commit suicide again. I was already dating Chuuya back then. He slapped me and started yelling at me, with this look in his face, that I'm so selfish. That i have friends, place to stay, that i have him and yet, i still wanted to die. He asked me, if he's really that unimortant to me. That was the moment, when i realized, how much i was hurting him. I promised that i won't try to kill myself ever again. But back to the present now.

,,Look, Dazai.." he started. I was kinda surprised. He often doesn't call me by my name. ,,What you said yesterday.. I need more time to think about it. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it's just too much for me to handle now and-"

,,It's alright, i understand. I shouldn't act like an idiot." i apoligized too. Then i realized something, that made me smile. He cares about me, that's so nice-

*smacc*

,,Now tell me what do you want for breakfast!" He smacked me with a frying pan..
Of course he did.
,,Anything would be fine." i said. Chuuya made pancakes with raspberries, they looked so tasty.
,,Itadakimasu."