He died

Dolphins are retuning to Italy
Meanwhile on this account:

(Also extra trigger warning for this chapter i guess)
——————————————————

,,When will you tell papa the truth?"

,,T-the what?" I looked at him, confused. ,,The truth." he said simply. ,,What truth..?"

,,You know. We know too." he smiled. ,,We?" i wasn't sure if i heard it right. ,,What do you mean?." he asked before sipping his tea again. ,,You said 'We know'. Who are the others? And what do you know?" ,,Eh? I never said that. And to answer you second question, it's about your sickness, you know? I feel bad for not telling papa but i don't want to stress him either." Nikko said. ,,How do you know that?" i asked carefully. ,,I have no idea, i just know." this is getting weird. ,,Nikko, is everything okay?" i asked in caring tone. ,,Huh? Yeah, I'm fine-"

He was cut off by flowers coming up his troath. I carefully held the scared child's hand. ,,Shhh, it's alright, nothing is going to hurt you." After a while, i somehow managed to calm him down.

,,When will papa get home?" Nikko asked. ,,I don't know, i texted him but it doesn't seem to work. He's not answering my calls either."

,,Can i try?" he asked again. ,,Sure, if you want to." i handed him my phone. He started to type something quickly. After a minute, he handed me the phone back.

Jinko
Last seen yesterday at 4:57

Papa-

It's Nikko-

Come home already-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

Papa-

——————————————————

I sighed. ,,If he's not coming home in one hour and half then I'm going to get him myself." i said as i stood up.

,,Ok, i'll be in my room." Nikko said and walked upstairs.

/time skip/

I was about to go and get Jinko when the phone ringed. Finally. I picked up with a light feeling in my chest, which suddenly disappeard as i realized the caller isn't my weretiger.

,,Akutagawa-kun! Nice to hear you again!"

,,Dazai-san, why the fluf do you have Jinko's phone?" I asked, slightly irritated.

,,No need to get angry." the brunette cheered.

,,I do have right to be angry! My boyfriend was supposed to be home around noon and it's fricking 9pm!" i growled into the phone.