,,Today doesn't feel right."

[EDITED]

Hey guys! I'm sorry, this chapter took long to come out, i had manga maraton😅 I also decided to start using these -kun, -san. -chan, etc.

This song is covered by Wolfychu, if you don't know her, go check out her channel, she's very good animator.

Btw at the end is part of her boyfriend's cover video, check him out too ( 1. chann - SweetoTOONS, 2. chann - Jordan Sweeto)
------------------

~Dazai's pov~

I woke up before Chuuya. I looked at him and stroked his hair. They're very soft! I smiled to myself. I'm much calmer after he told me that he doesn't hate me, that he just needs time. I smiled again and got up. After i got changed, i went to make breakfast. I usually don't cook. Not because I'm bad at it, but because Chuuya has less chance of putting the house on fire. I didn't know what should i cook. In the end, i made eggs with bacon. Kinda basic but it's still good. I was about to go and wake Chuuya up, when i heard a crash coming from our room. I quickly ran to there, worried what happend. Chuuya was sitting on the floor, rubbing his head.

,,Are you alright? Did you fell or something?" i asked. ,,Ngh.. I'm feeling a little hot and nauseous." He groaned. I put my hand againist Chuuya's forhead. ,,O-oi!" he shivered in surprise. ,,You're burning." i said, removing my hand from his forhead and picked him up. ,,H-hey! Put me down!" he yelled but i just chuckled and carried him back to the bed. ,,Stay here and don't go anywhere. I'll go out and bring you some medicine." i said while leaving the room.

/Time skip bc author is lazy/

I was about to leave the shop i was at, when i got a message.

Kunikida
Online

-Hey idiot

Kunikida-kun!-

What is it?-

-Just a quick reminder because I'm sure you forgot again

-ADA has meeting at your house tomorrow

Thanks for telling me, i forgot😅-

But Chuuya-kun got sick this morning,-
will you and the others be ok with or were gonna change the date?

-I'm okay with it, i'll ask the others and text you later

'Kay then, see ya-

-Bye

------------------

How could i forget? I thought to myself as i was heading to my apartment's direction.
The ADA building was destroyed during the war and since we haven't found any new building yet, we always have meetings at someone's house. This time it was my apartment.

When i got back, i went to the bedroom, expecting Chuuya to be there but no. I heard a soft cough from the kitchen. Oh man, i thought i told him to stay in that damn bed. I went to the kitchen. Chuuya was wearing an oversized pastel blue sweater and black tight pants.

,,I thought i told you to stay in the bed." i said. ,,Sorry, but i don't wanna die of thirst." he replied, sipping his tea. ,,ADA will probably have a meeting here on monday, around 11am, are you ok with it?" i asked. He only nodded, paying attention to his tea. ,,Great, now take your meds."