Very creative title

~Chuuya's pov~

I couldn't fall asleep. Something kept bugging me. What actually happend? How am i here? I think i'll need to talk to Dazai in the morning.
No, he'd just laugh at me and call me a stupid chibi...
No, this Dazai... He's different. He teases me less,
he's a actually..... Nice

Why? Is it because he loves me? I don't know, this whole situation is giving me a headache.
I decided to go get something to drink.

As i was filling the glass, i opened one of the drawers. 'There's only few left... I'll have to get new soon' I thought as i swallowed the pill.

,,Chuuya? What are you doing this late?" a tired voice could be heard from the living room. Shoot, i forgot Dazai was on the couch. ,,Nothing." I muttered, trying to go back to my bedroom before he could get up. I guess i wasn't teally successfull, because he pulled me back.

,,Chuuya, what's wrong?" he asked, looking at me. ,,What are these pills for?"
,,Just painkillers, now let me go you idiot..!" i raised my voice a bit and looked away. ,,Something is bothering you, and i want to know what." he tightened his grip. ,,It's none of your damn bussines!" I practically screamed. Dazai was a bit shocked, but didn't let go. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

,,Tell me what's wrong, Chuuya. Let me help you. Remember you're not alone, i'll be here for you, no matter what."

~Dazai's pov~

I've seen Chuuya cry many times, but this was different.
The petite ginger was sobbing and hiccupping, while clinging on my shirt. I hugged his small body and combed his hair while wishpering things to calm him down.

,,I d-don't know what's r-real anymore.." he sobbed. ,,What do you mean, Chuuya?" i asked, genuely curious. What is he talking about? ,,Chuuya... Chuuya look at me." i said, pulling him away so i could see his face. His eyes were red and puffy. If you looked closely, you could see confusion mixed with fear. ,,What's the last thing you remember?" i asked him. ,,W-what?" he suttered. ,,What's the last thing you remember before waking up in my room? Before you lost your memory?" i asked again. He stared at me for few seconds before he looked down.

,,I didn't lose my memory.." he said quietly, but still loud enough for me to hear. ,,What do you mean you didn't lost your memory? How else do you want to explain what happend?" I was getting impatient and probably raised my voice when i shouldn't, because he snapped at me.

,,How am i supposed to know? I was falling and suddenly waking up there! In this messed up world! How am I supposed to know what happend?!" he breathed heavily after that, while letting out small sobs he couldn't hold in. ,,Chuuya, calm down, I'm sorry.." i hugged his petite body again. Then i realized something.

,,Wait, did you say you were falling?" I asked. ,,Mhm.." he nodded, sounding a bit confused. ,,What exactly happend?" I asked in confusion. Chuuya took a deep breath to calm down before talking.

,,S-some parts are a bit blurry, since i was exhausted.. But i guess i'll try m-my best to r-remember." he said, while his voice was still shaking a bit.

,,I remember we were fighting on top of some building and... That thing we were fighting, it hit me.. And, uh... I f-fell down... After that i woke up there..."

,,What? But that never happend..." i rubbed my chin as i was thinking. ,,Of course it happend, do you think I'm crazy?" Chuuya muttered angrily as he wiped his eyes. ,,Of course you're not crazy." i quickly said. ,,You may have just hit your head a bit." I laughed nervously when he gave me a death glare.

,,So you do.." Chuuya mumbled while looking away with his glassy eyes. I sighed. ,,Chuuya, you have to understand my point of view. We went out, you were perfectly fine, but then you suddenly fainted and now you don't remember anything that happend past five years. It's hard to belive that there's nothing wrong!"

,,I guess you've got a point.." he sighed. ,,But what do you expect me to do? Go see that psychopath who's allowed to rip people apart?" I smirked.

,,Exactly."

I'm so sorry, this one is super short!! I've been trying to write it longer, but I'm out of ideas and this just felt like a good moment to cut the chapter. I'm really sorry i took so long!
Here, have a doggo

Also, previously i've said i'd write special chapters

Also, previously i've said i'd write special chapters. They're important for the story, and i was wondering if i should make them a book on their own. They'll be short, diary-like. Pls tell me ur opinion, love you!!🖖💖💖

Also tysm for 1.65k reads!!! You're all amazing!!!💖💖💖💖