Hange

Reader's POV

It was a damp, rainy day and I was just walking around with my head down. I've been walking for what seems like 2 hours now. It sure feels like 2 hours. I guess I should probably find a shelter. It doesn't necessarily have to be a hotel. It could be in a trash can if I'm luckily enough.

Then while I was walking I bumped into somebody.

Again.

This time it wasn't the same person. This time it was a girl.(I know Hange's gender isn't confirmed, but for the sake of this fanfic let's pretend she's a girl).

“Oh, I'm so sorry! My apologies!” She said.

“No don't worry about it.”  I said, my head bowed down. I couldn't stop the tears from coming so I thought that it would be best to hide them.

“I didn't introduce myself, how rude! I'm Hange Zoe. What's yours?”

I sighed “F/N L/N,” I tell her. What bothered me was that after we we're done talking to each other she would go home to a nice and warm home, while I had no where to go.

She noticed that my head was down and said “Hey what's wrong?”

“Nothing.” I lied

But she could tell something was wrong, because my voice said I was fine but my tears said otherwise.

“No your not fine, F/N. And your not leaving until you tell me what's wrong.”

“I have no where to go so...” I couldn't hold it in anymore and I burst into tears.

“Oh my....” she said. She took me into her arms and said “Hey, how about you come over to my house and we can talk about it?”

I swallowed a sob and agreed.

Time Skip as Hange's takes you to her house

For the whole car ride we just sat  in silence, but as soon I got to her house I told Hange everything. About my abusive parents, about me calling the police and about them kicking me out. Then I told her about the homeless guy who stole my money and now I have no where to go.

I took a sip of the black tea she made me. After the long day I had today I needed it.

“Oh my God. I'm so sorry that happened to you.”

“Thank you. Now I guess I'll go now. Thanks for the tea.” and I got up and started walking towards the door but Hange stopped me.

“Wait,where are you going to go?” she asked.

“I don't know. But hopefully I'll find something....”

“F/N, I won't allow you to go outside in the cold. Your going to stay here and I'm going to figure something out.” she said strictly, as if it was more like a order than statement.

“But my clothes are wet.And where will I sleep?” I protested.

But that didn't stop Hange from saying, “I got some brand new clothes that I didn't even get a chance to try on because I'm too busy working as a scientist at Ackerman Corporation. And as of where you will sleep, you'll sleep on the couch. That is, after you take a shower, of course.”

“Why? Why are you helping me?” I asked. This is by far, the nicest thing a person has I ever did for me. And because I was raised in a abusive household, ‘nice’ doesn't seem to have a big impact on me.

“Because I'm a good person. And that's what good people do.” she said with a wide smile.

Then out of no where two dogs came from no where and attached me, showing me with licks.

“Ahhhh!” I exclaimed.

“Sawney! Bean! I missed you!” Hange said as she got the two pitbulls off of me and hugged them tightly.

I got up just to see Hange cuddling with the two dogs she calls Sawney and Bean. (In Attack on Titan, Sawney and Bean were titans but let's just pretend their pitbulls.)

“I love being a dog mom, ya know?” she said, admiring Sawney and Bean. “It's like they make me look forward to waking up and to dealing with a grouchy boss named Levi Ackerman.”

“The Levi Ackerman?” I said, clearly shocked. Levi Ackerman was the most richest most powerful man in the country. Maybe the world. All the girls wanted to be in his pants. It was rumored that he was unapproachable but that didn't stop girls from constantly flirting with him, which lead to them getting turned down. Harshly.

“Yeah. We've been best friends since for ever know. He's really a good guy when you get to know him.” she said.

Then she got up and said, “Well, don't just sit there, F/N. Take a shower and change. Tommorow we're gonna find you a job.” then she went to the kitchen.

I sighed and did exactly what she told me to do. I owed Hange.

Big time.