Modern Au Levi (NSFW)

Warning: Contains Nsfw

• Dominant AF.

• He's rough in bed. Like REALLY rough.

• He's the type of guy to make you strip and wear slutty outfits for him.

• Likes to mark his territory by leaving hickeys and love bruises all over your body.

• Dude is so kinky. I think he has a kink for rough BDSM, bondages and handcuffs.

• When y'all are "doing it" make sure to dig your fingernails into his back. He loves that.

•Groans alot and loves to hear you moan.

• Won't ask for consent. Y'all have safe words. (Literally dude won't use your permission for anything)

• He likes to touch you alot.

• In private you always have to call him daddy.

• You always have to obey him 👀👀👀

• Dirty talk because this man's mouth is filthy, (Ex: you feel so good taking my cock. Your a filthy little whore aren't you.)

• Levi has a cock. Not that small thing you call penis. He's about 8 inches and is THICK down there so buckle up, your going for a ride. He's cock also curved up a little bit.

• I think he would trim. (Not that he has a problem with pubes, but this is Levi we're talking about.)

• Will fuck you on anything. Desk, tables, couches. You name it.

• Will choke you to death while your sucking him off.

• Spanking.

• Teasing. A lot of it too. Orgasm denial, you begging him to fuck you, you name it.

• makes sure you know your place.