chapter 1: Story of the Unknown tribe

Long ago, before the tribes of each music were divided, there were another kind, that also has a string. Known as the GEN - X string.  This tribe is different among the trolls. Even though they have similarities of musics. For example, each group of the tribe of GEN - X has different types of species in one type of music.

For country music, the group that sing this song were the centaur. Half man & half horse. They are known as the strongest and powerful group in the tribe of GEN - X. For Techno music, were for the mermaids and sirens. Half man and a half fish. Sirens, were known as fearless group and has a powerful venom through their fangs, as the mermaids are known as the best healers. For Classical music, were for the fairies. Fairies are the most friendliness group and has the ability to create dreams for children to adult. For Funk music, were for the elves. Elves, were similair to fairies. But they can make magic and weapons. For the pop music, were for the humans and the beast. This group has a lots and lots of different music such as, k-pop, latino-pop, hip-hop and more. Then last for the rock music, were the bat people. They were known as the scariest group but they're pretty friendly when you get to know them.

This tribe were also ally to the trolls long ago, after they have found the six strings. Unfortunately, the tribe of GEN - X warn the trolls to use their strings fairly. But they didn't listen. Thus the tribe of GEN - X, has enough and made each tribe to seperate themselves. The group of tribe GEN - X lead each tribe of trolls to their new home, safely. As they did, they finally vanish. Never seen again. Until they will come out to seek their new king or Queen of their tribe, when their strings start to glow.

Melody close the book with worried look on her face.' New tribe? Poppy never mention to me about this before' thought melody as she heard the door open behind her," Melody! Come on! Your gonna miss this!" Melody look behind her and saw poppy then smile." Okey! Be right there pop!" She said as she slowly put the book down as she quickly follow her best friend outside.

Poppy:
There is something in the air!
Rhythm in air tonighttt, yeah!

Melody:
So get up and fix your hair
We 'bout to tear it up all righttttt. Ohhh~

Branch join in as he start to sing too.

Branch:
Can't rain on our parade
We're heating up like blazing stars!

Poppy:
Got my hands up and i swear
They're staying thereeeeee!

Melody:
Till morning light, oh ohhhhh~

Poppy, branch, and Melody:
Yeah here we go, here we go
Time to start the show!

Barb join in as she shouted,
Barb:
Start the shooooooooooowwwwwww YEAH!🤘🤘

Then all yhe trolls came along together and started to singing along.

Everyone:
All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!
All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!
YEAH!

Cooper and Prince D danced with their parents, King Quincy and Queen Essence as they sang,

Cooper and D:
Ain't the time to stay at home.