Chapter 6: little bit disagreement

" look at you! You look so beautiful your majesty!"

Melody look at herself at the mirror, staring in awe on her face. She was wearing white dress and diamond tiara on her head. To be honest, she's impress that the elves did a wonderful dress for her. She didn't notice that trollex came in the room and stop at his tracks when he saw her. Melody saw him at the reflection making her look at him in surprise." Trollex?"

Trollex stared at her for a second until he blush a bit and said while rubbing his back of his neck." You look beautiful." Melody blush and smile as she said," thank you mahal." Trollex melt at that word 'mahal'. He knows what it means, so he loves it. Fiona look at the techno troll and back to melody then smile as she said," is this your husband Queen Melody??"

The two snap out of their love daze as they stared at the fairy with blush on their face." N-no! Were not yet married yet!" Said Melody as trollex laugh awkwardly to her. Fiona raise her eye brow until she said," you know you tow are made for each other." Then she left. Leaving the two blushing furiously at the room. Trollex sigh as he looks at his girlfriend, who went to the window and look out at the kingdom.

He follow her as Melody spoke," i never thought i was the new queen of this place." Trollex look at her ash he saw fear and worried on her eyes making himgrab her hands as he asked," what's wrong??" Melody sigh as she said," nothing." Trollex gave her a look as it was said,' girl don't lie to your boyfriend' which made melody giggle. Trollex sigh as he hug her," hey, i know it's your first time to rule her but as long as i am here with you, you can do it."

Melody smile as she close her eyes and hug him back." Thank you mahal" trollex smile as he kiss her fore head and said," any time my love."

**************************

" woah! This is wicked!!"

The other trolls were lead by oscar as they arrive at the throne room. They were surprise to see such a beautiful place and they know that melody will be a great queen." Oscar? You come back again." They all look as they saw a person who has a bat wings on his back." Dave." Dave, the chief leader of the hybrid bats. He saw the trolls making him raise and eye brow and asked," you brought............Trolls..." oscar sigh and said," yes. They are friends of Queen Melody."" Ah! An ally."

" why would she befriended such disgusting and wrench creature." The trolls look at the women, who was a mermaid. Oscar sigh as he said," like i said, they are friends to our queen..........Kiara." Kiara, the chief leader of the mermaids, scoff as she gave the trolls a disgust look. Barb whisper to the others," what's wrong with her?"" Idk" then all the sudden another mermaid but different. He was wearing an armor around his body." Ron."" Hello oscar. I heard that the new queen has arrive with............guest." Ron, the chief leader of the sirens, saw the trolls beside oscar.

" what a wonderful creature are they?" Ron said as he studied them with interest instead of disgust. Kiara scoff as she said," Oh please, what's wonderful to those filty creatures anyway?" Then someone gasp making them look at the wing angle woman." Kiara! You shouldn't say that! You might hurt their feelings!" Kiara scoff as she said while lookingk at her nails," whatever Angela." Angela, chief leader of the demihumans.

" i am so sorry about kiara. I hope she didn't hurt your feelings." Angela apologize to the trolls as poppy smile and said," it's okay."" I am Angela, chief leader of the demi humans. That's Kiara, chief leader of the mermaids. Ron, chief leader of the sirens. And that's Dave, chief leader of the hybrid bats." Angela introduce herself and the others as poppy smile and said," nice to meet you angela!i'm Queen poppy! Of the pop trolls!"

" I'm queen Barb, of the hard rock trolls."- barb
"I'm mayor Delta Dawn, of the country trolls"- Delta
" greetings, I am Trollzart, conductor of the classical trolls"- Trollzart
" hi there i'm Prince D"-prince D
"And i'm Cooper"- cooper
" were the princes of the funk trolls"- D and cooper
" and i am Branch, pop trolls. Boyfriend of Queen poppy"- branch