Chapter 14: STOP THE WEDDING!!/The secret is out!/alive again

As the wedding starts, Back to poppy and the others, Trollex was panicking and crying saying to himself and the others that they will not make it! Poppy and Branch were trying to calm him down. Barb got really angry as as went to the boulder that was blocking their way, thn grab it's ends and lift it up slowly then all the sudden the boulder start to glow and it was lifted by magic. They look confuse as someone spoke.

" are you guys alright??" Everyone look as poppy, branch and Barb's eyes went wide in recognition." Lily?! How did you-?!"" No time! Come on!" Lily cut poppy off as she motion them to follow her, so they did. As they run they finally reach the exit, but stop by a three mind control Mermaids. " YoU nOt GoInG aNy WhErE" said the mermaids together, which is creepy and their voice is sound like glitchy a bit.

They back away as the three mermaids take a step forward. Lily got an idea as she move her mother's triton that she stole it. The magic grab the flower banquet which gain the attention of the three mind control mermaids. Then she move the triton to left side which made the banquet flew over as the three mermaids shout," It'S mInE!!!" As the three mermaids disappeared, they look at lily and gave her a thankful look." Go! Before it was too late!!" Shout lily as the three trolls nodded and left.

*******************************************

Back to the wedding, as Fiona spoke, Kiara slowly move the potion, which she thought it was posion, but it wasn't and sprinkles it over to the cake. She smirk as she turn her attention back, however she didn't know that Oscar was loooking at her, suspeciously. " Do you, Take Melody to be your wife??"" I do."" Do you Queen Melody, take this troll as your beloved Husband??"" I do." And now i declared for this lovely new couple as Husband and wif-"

" STOP THE WEDDING!!!!" Everyone gasp in surprise and shock as they look at the source of scream. It was poppy, who was glaring at Kiara, branch and Barb, who glared at kiara too. Kiara growl as she said," ugh., why did she ruin my special day?!" Everyone blink as they stared at kiara confuse. Kiara smile fakely as she said while fake crying," why did she ruin our queen's special day?! Huhuhuhuhuhuhu" then all of them froze when a familliar voice spoke," It was not your special day!" Everyone look over and gasp in shock to see who is the person.

" IT'S OURS!!!!" Trollex stood confidently with angry look on his face. He body were either covered by dust and scratches but he still stood bravely. Everyone begin to talk one another as they look each other confusely." I-i-i Don't understand! Why there's two Trollex in front of us!?" Delta spoke confuse as she looks between the two. Then Trollex step forward," It's because i am real Trollex! And THAT is imposter!" He shout as everyone in the wedding room start talking one another and murmuring each other.

Kiara scoff as she said," How can you prove that your the real Trollex?" Trollex gave her a look as he said," what is my eye color??"" Yellow. That's his eye color" said Kiara making the others shook their head." I don't think so. He has Green eyes and that's means....." said Essence as she looks at the real trollex." He's the real one!!" She shout." I don't believe it!"" They are right mother!!" Everyone loo over the doors to see Lily stood, holding the triton on her hands. Her face held a death glared as Kiara glared at her daughter." Lily, sweetie, enough with your lies this insist!"

" everyone! Listen to me! My mother Has putten a love potion to Queen Melody and my uncle, Kovu. And she send Trollex away after her success!" Shout Lily making everyone gasp in shock as they look at kiara. Melody look confuse as she asked," kiara, is this.......true??" Everyone waited for the answer from kiara. Then kiara smirk as she laugh saying," well of course! I did all of that! But....... Melody! Go eat the cake!!"

Melody froze as her face turn into emotionless as she walks towars the cake. Lily's eyes went wide as she shout," no! Wait don't!!"" What's going on?!" The Reall Trollex asked." Mother has putten poison on that cake!!" Trollex's eyes went wide as he went to melody side screaming," MELODY NO!!!!!!" Then it was too late... melody ate one piece of cake. Then in slow motion, melody's eyes slowly close then falls over.

Everyone stared in horror in front of them. Poppy covered her mouth as tears coming out from her eyes in horror. Trollex, however, he scream as he went to melody side as he tried to wake her up. But nothing. Trollex's tears fall over to his eyes as he lean his fore head to melody's fore head as he said," No.......no melody please.............Don't leave me again......" he sobbed as he hug the limp figure of Melody. Everyone watch the king of techno trolls cried over the death body of melody.

Kiara smirk as she laugh." Finally! As the new ruler of the Harmony kingdom! I, Queen Kiara! Shall lead in victory!!"" Oh no you don't!" Then kiara got knock out by delta as kiara fall over , passed out. After that, the fake trollex start to groan as his body slowly glows and reveal a man. His eyes were back to orange." Ow,....... what happen??" He asked as he look around to see everyone was looking at him. His raise his eye brow in confusion as he asked," what happen and." He look around and to himself to see he was wearing a formal look.

" why am i wearing a wedding suit??" He asked as lily asked," uncle? What do you remember.?" He look at her as he said," well i remember having a talk to your mother then i drink something then everything turn black......wait......... Kiara!!" He shout in anger but he saw that kiara was knock out cold.

Back to trollex, he was crying silently as he hug melody's body, refusing to let her go. Until he spoke," i always love you melody. Please.......Come back to me." He whisper as he slowly kiss melody's cold lips then pulled away, as he hid his face on melody's chest." Come back to me...........I love you..." then something happen.

Melody's body start to glow white making everyone back away from the pair. Trollex didn't notice as he keep hugging the limp body of melody as he's body start to glow as well. After few minutes, the glow in melody's body disappeared. Trollex felt something move making he look at melody face. He saw her eyes twitch a bit then slowly open her eyes making trollex choke out the words."........Melody??"

******************************************

Melody groan a bit as she thought,' what happen??' She slowly open her eyes to see tearfull eyes from trollex making her look worried." Trollex? What's wrong??" She asked as trollex cries more as he hug her tightly a bit. " Melody! Your alive!!" He shout as Melody look surprise but smile as she hug him back. Everyone cheered in happiness. Melody slowly stood up with the help of trollex." What happen??" She asked again as she look down to herself looking surprise." A wedding dress??"

Lily step forward as she asked," Queen melody??" Melody look at her and said," yes?"" What do you remember??" Melody look at her then went in deep thought as she spoke," well i do remember talking to Kiara about the wedding preparation. Then she give me a cup of tea then....." her blue eyes went wide when she realize it. Then everyone heard a loud groan as everyone look at kiara who slowly woke up.

" ugh. What happen??" Then kiara froze when she saw an angry look on melody's face." Uh"" KIARA! You put the love potion on that tea!!!!" She shout as her powers went crazy a bit making everyone stumble a bit. Kiara glared at her as she shout." I DID IT BECAUSE I WANTED TOOO!! NOW THAT MY PLAN IS ALREADY FAILED THEN..." she raise her hand as a triton zoom out of lily's hand as kiara caught it and point it to melody."I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!" Then she throw at it with full speek.

Trollex eyes went wide as he look at melody then jump in front then hug her protectively, making Melody hug him back. Then all the sudden a powerful blast around them making everyone flew away as they hit the wall, while kiara hit the wall as she shook her head and look at the two in shock. They watch as the bright light glow around the two as a pair of white wings appeared as it sheild the two. Then a person pop out between the two, glaring at kiara.

Melody froze when she recognize the face of the person. Tears coming out from her eyes as she spoke.

"Tatay??? ikaw ba yan? ( Daddy??? Is that you?)"