Chapter 11: preparation for the wedding/ something wrong here

After the proposal of Trollex to Melody, the whole kingdom of Harmony start to invite all the trolls for the celebration and preparation for the royal wedding. But they didn't know that something is not right during the preparation of the party, none of the creatures and trolls ever notice it.....But Poppy did.

As the wagon that was pulled by a centuar, Poppy and the other trolls leaders, were on their way to the kingdom of harmony. Trollex was already there, helping for the wedding. They were all excited for the wedding, but not much as Poppy. She was so happy for her best friend, Melody. She couldn't even wait for it.

As the wagon stops in front of the castle gates, they hop out and they were greeted by the fairy chief, Fiona." Welcome! Trolls! We been waiting for your arival. The Queen is getting so nervous that you all wouldn't come." Said the Fairy as Poppy smile at her happily and she asked," Where's Melody?? I need to give her something special gift!" Fiona smile at her and said," why she's at her room." " Thanks!" And there she left. After going passed through the halls and reaching to Melody's room she slowly open the door.

" Melody?~" poppy sang as the blonde woman turn around." Poppy?" Poppy smile as she tackle her as she shout," MELODY! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!"" Aw! Thank you Poppy!!" As poppy pulled away from the hug she notice something weird. Melody's eyes are purple instead of Blue. She tilted her head confuse making Melody look confuse as well." Is something wrong poppy??" Poppy shook her head as she said," oh! Nothing Melody! Here! I have something for you!"

Poppy brought out a picture frame where all the troll leaders and melody, taking a group picture together. Melody gasp as she took it and said," It's beautiful poppy! I love it!" Melody said giving her a smile. Poppy smile fakely as she studied her eyes. Then someone spoke," your majesty? We have something to do check list." Poppy look over to her right to see the chief of mermaids, Kiara. Melody nodded as she went to Kiara side as she look at poppy," meet me at the chefs room. Your the expert for the cakes." She said. Poppy smile as she said," Of course!!"

Melody smile and left with kiara behind. As the two left she frown as she thought,' something is definately wrong here.'.

**********************************

Branch went his way looking for Trollex. As he arrive he saw him talking to Ron, the chief leader of the sirens." King Trollex!" Trollex look over to his right to see him, and he spoke to ron to excuse himself and float his way to him." Branch! Hey! Good to see you."" You too!" Branch said until he stop at his tracks. He saw Trollex eyes were Yellow, instead of green. He tilt his head confuse as trollex float his way to him." So bows the trip all the way here?? Is TBDB with you??" Trollex asked as Branch snap out of it as he gave him a fake smile.

" oh! He's with Chief Fiona for a bit. You know, first time arriving the harmony kingdom." Said Branch as Trollex nodded and smile." So your nervous for the wedding??" Branch asked as he keep looking at Trollex's eyes." Yeah, marrying the girl in my dreams." Said Trollex as he sigh a happily, looking out through the window. Then he look at him as he asked," that reminds me. I thought your with Queen poppy? Where is she?" Branch blink in surprise since Trollex only called poppy without Queen but 'Queen poppy'? Okay, there's definately something going on here.

" uh she went to find Melody." Said Branch as Trollex nodded then left as he said," i'm gonna check the others. You know, no troubles for the wedding." Branch nodded as he awkwardly wave good bye as he give him a fake smile, watching him left. Branch out his hand down as start thinking,' strange. Why Trollex's eyes were yellow instead of Green. And i don't think that Trollex wilk formaly said the title of that. Something wrong here.'

***************************************

" branch i need to tell you something!/poppy i need to tell you somthing!" Branch and Poppy together said that making them go quiet. " you go first branch." Said poppy as branch said," nono! You go first!" Poppy nodded as she start pacing back and fort as she spoke," There's definately going on here. Something wrong to melody's eyes." Branch titled his head and asked," her eyes?? What's wrong with that?" Poppy gave branch a deadpan look then she was in front of him making him rear back in surprise.

" okay. Branch! What's the color of Melody's eyes??" Poppy asked as branch said simple," Blue eyes of course." Poppy snap her fingers as she said," but when i look at her, her eyes were purple instead of Blue eyes."  Branch eyes went wide as he said," wait. I think i saw the same thing to trollex but different!" Poppy look at him confuse," then what's his eye color? I'm sure it's still green." Branch shook his head and said," no. It's yellow poppy. Yellow eyes. Not green." Poppy eyes went wide as she grab her boyfriend's hand as she said," we have to tell the others!

*******************************

" Guys! We need to tell you something!!" Poppy shout until she was hush by Delta." Hush! They are checking the cake poppy!" Poppy's eyes went wide as she asked," i thought melody choose me to do the checking?" She look at her right to see Kiara, was the one who was checking the cake. She watch her taste it first them spoke," needs more....... taste. I want this wedding cake perfect for the Queen's wedding! Not just simple cake!!" Kiara shout making everyone nodded and said," yes! Chief Kiara"" Good!"

Branch glared at Kiara as he saw her look at his way then smirk then left." Okayyyy. Guys i need to tell you something!!" Poppy shout as she got the attention of the troll leaders.

********************************

Meanwhile at the underground, Kiara walk around, holding a lamp on her hand. Then she smirk as she point it to the other way, which was block by a rusty old gate." Well, well, well. Having fun there??............King Trollex?" She spoke as the figure dive down and smack the gates but only hiss in pain.

The real Trollex, was stuck in the underground. His Green eyes glared hatred to Kiara as he said," you won't get away from this Kiara. Melody will realize that she's marrying the fake one!" Kiara smirk as she lift her staff that she been carrying with her all along." Oh really? I kinda out something that will prevent her loving you." Then the orb show something. It was Melody, but her eyes were purple instead her beautiful Blue eyes. Trollex gasp in horror as another figure, who was beside her.

The imposter who takes a form as him but different eye color." Oh? You might asked who's the other you? Well my brother of course! But he doesn't like to be married to her cause he knows he's gonna married to you. So i might but a love potions to these two." Said Kiara as she smirk evilly as Trollex scream in anger as he tried to reach her, but Kiara move away as she laugh then left.

" so long King trollex! Have fun watching your precious girl to imposter!" Shout kiara as she laugh, while leaving. Trollex watch her left as tears coming out from his eyes as he slowly slide down at the gates. He didn't notice that someone was watching him. And it was Lily. She watch in horror how her mother treated him and how she put the love potion to the queen's cup and her uncle's drink. She slowly put her face with determine and dive down to the waters and swim her way to the castle to find someone who notice the difference of the eye color of the queen and the imposter.

By the way, the true eye color of lily's uncle were orange and his name is Kovu. Kiara use the more potion to turn him into a techno troll like trollex, after giving him a love potion.

And also Melody's eyes were Blue but when she has taken a love potion, it turn into Purple.

Hope you like it and vote for bish slapping Kiara.