Chapter 5: arrival at the enchanting forest

" are we there yet??"- barb
" no"- Oscar
".................how about now??"- barb
" no barb, were not yet there"- poppy
"......................now?"- barb
" no......"- branch
".....................are we-"- barb
" barb i swear if you asked one more time, i will throw you out of the moving wagon."- Delta
".......................Are we there yet??"-barb
" NO!!!"- everyone except Melody

Melody snicker as she lean on Trollex chest, who grumbling in annoyance at Barb. Oscar just remain emotionless as he continued galloping. Everyone in the wagon, were either sleeping or watching the view around peacefully. Barb groan as she fall flat on the floor as she asked," when are we gonna be arrived at the enchanting forest?" Oscar look at her then look away. Melody frown a bit,'why is he stay emotionless?' She Thought, as she felt trollex grip her body closer to gis body, making her snicker a bit.

She knows when trollec does this. Let's just say that the fish boy is jealose to the handsome Centuar, making him over protective boyfriend. Then all the sudden the wagon stop, making everyone stop as they look in awein front of them. Oscar looks at them and said," welcome.....to the enchanting forest." The enchanting forest was covered by magical mist as the protection. Glittering sparkles around the mist, blinking once then twice. Everyone hop out of the wagon as trollex help his girlfriend out of the wagon.

Melody's blue eyes sparkles a bit when she saw the enchanting forest in front of her. She saw Oscar walk his way to the mist as he reach out to touch it. Once he touch it, the mist move away, creating a path way they should go. The trolls leaders awe and amazed to see it. Oscar looks at them and said," follow me." Then went in the lead making the others followed him.

As they enter, the mist behind them slowly close itself once the last one enter. As they walk, they could her a peaceful music, glowing orb flew passed them. Barb tried to reach at the red orb but it bounce away from her making her grumble in annoyance. D and Cooper amazed at the place, even saw glittering leaves. Others were too busy to look around them while walking.

While walking, oscar looks beside him as he notice that the country troll, Delta was beside him. She was too busy to notice him looking at hin, cause she was looking at the beautiful place. He swear he saw a sparkles in her eyes, making butterflies in his stomach. Which confuse him more. (Boy, your in love oscar) he shook his head as he looks away from her quickly when Delta felt him looking at him.

" this place looks beautiful." Poppy said as she looks around her." Yeah." Branch agree to his girlfriend as Trollex grip on Melody's hand, making her grip back. Oscar move the leaves away as he step aside so the others could see it." Welcome, to the kingdom of Harmony." Everyone gasp in amazed to see a beautiful sight in front of them. There's a huge castle, settle down in the center, as it was surrounded by waterfalls, and beautiful forest. Below the castle, their were villages filled with different kinds of creatures.

Above the castle, has also a villages, were they saw a wing creature flew. Melody flet her eyes sparkle at the beutiful sight. Then oscar looks at them then Melody as he bow down in front of her saying," welcome to your home your highness." Melody blink and smile. Oscar stood up as he said," come, i'll lead you to the castle." Everyone nodded as they all followed him.

As they walk on the villages, they couldn't help it, but shiver when they felt a lots of stares from each creatures. More importantly, they were all staring at melody. Making her shiver in fear, trollex hug her side protectively as he glared each creature who were giving a dirty look on melody." Just ignore the stares. None of us has every meet any creature like you." Oscar said to them while not looking at them.

Delta amazed as she saw more creature who looks like oscar, except he's taller and looks more powerful and not to mention how handsome is he. Delta shook her head as she blush a bit. She look behind her to see Melody giving ber a smug look. Delta gave her a glared then look away as she saw that the castle were coming closer to their view. Everyone stared in amazed at the huge castle in front of them.

Then they all notice that someone was waiting at the castle's doors. It looks like a female, but it has a fairy wings. Melody realize that the girl was a fairy. The fairy saw oscar then flew towards to him." Welcome back oscar! You made it out alive! How's the outside world? " the fairy asked as oscar said," it was.....interesting Fiona." Fiona nodded as she looks at the trolls then gasp in shock and happiness.

" my, my, my! Trolls!" Fiona shout as she zoom her way to them as she introduce herself, formaly," greeting! My name is Fiona! Leader of the fairies! It's an honor to meet th creatures like you. And....." as Fiona looks at melody she gasp." Oscar you found her!!!"  Melody yelp when fiona flew in front her and saw what she's wearing making her scoff." Honestly dear, i think you should were more like.......... dress as the queen."

Melody blink as she wave her hands as she said, " oh no, i don't i should-"" nonesense! Your our new queen! Come dear! I will call the elves to make a finest dress for you! Come along dear!" Fiona tug melody away as everyone watch the fairy tug away their human friend. Oscar sigh as he looks at them." I apologize about her. She does that when we have new visitors here."

" oh it's fine!" Poppy said as oscar nodded at her and turn around as he motion them to follow him. " come, i'm sure that you will see her again the the throne room. And also you" oscar point trollex making him blink and said," yes?"" I think you should go to your wife. Since your her husband." Then left, leaving trollex blush furiously while the others smirk and laugh as they went to follow oscar.

" we're not.......*sigh* even married..." trollex said as he watch them disappeared at his view. He sigh as he went the other way, were melody and the fairy disappeared.