Chapter 10: Trollex's proposal

It was Morning in the Kingdom of Harmony. We all could see through the window, we could see Trollex was pacing back and fort at his room, looking nervous as always." What to do, what to do, how can i propose to her??" Asked Trollex to himself. He sigh as he look at the table to see a small box that lay there. He walk toward to it and slowly grab it as he open it and look at the beautiful ring.

He sigh as all the sudden the door burst open." Trollex! Where are you?! Breakfast is ready- ohh~ is that and engagement ring??" Poppy asked as Trollex almost drop the box as he hid behind him," Uh? You saw nothing! It's just a regular box!" Trollex said as he tries to covered it up. Poppy gave him a smug look as she manage to grab the box and pull it out of reach from trollex.

She gasp as she finally study the ring then look at him seeing he's blushing so hard." Are you gonna asked Melody!?" She asked, really loud making trollex shush her as he rush to her side and covered her mouth." Please not so loud poppy!  I don't want to let melody know! I wanted for her surprise." Trollex plead as poppy nodded at him. Trollex sigh in relief as he pulled his hand away.

" but when are you going to propose to her??" Asked Poppy as trollex look down as he stared at the box he was holding." I............. I don't know." He said as Poppy slowly think something then she snap her fingers at her new plan." I know!" Shout poppy making trollex look at her confuse. Poppy grin at him as she said," you're  gonna need some help"

**********************************************

Melody blink at surprise as Fiona came all the sudden at her room as she was drag by her and she wore some royal dress.

Melody look at herself then to fiona with confuse look on her face. Fiona only smile as she said," you're boyfriend wanted you to wear something on date." Melody nodded at her and smile thankfully as she left. As she walk through the halls she saw blie string, were leading her outside to the kingdom. Melody open the doors making her blue eyes went wide. As he mouth drop in amazed. In front of her was a beautiful garden.

Melody look around the garden until she saw some children whe were fairies flew towards to her, holding something in their hands

The little ones giggle at her as they put the flower crown on her head. This made Melody smile as she bow in thanks towards the fairies, who bow back to her and left. As the fairies left, melody look around the garden, until she saw a blue string attach to a flower. She took it and continued to follow the string. As she finally arrive at th end, she saw him and tries not to laugh.

" what's with the bow tie Mahal??" Melody asked as Trollex nervously chuckles at her as he went to her said," do you.....like this plac?.."" like it? I love it!" Said Melody as she twirl around happily making trollex laugh a bit. As he watch melody walk around a bit and kneel down beside the lake, thatwas filled with water lilies. He look over his right to see everyone, who were watching and giving him a thumbs up and smile.

He nodded at them then take a deep breathe. He went to the radio and slowly played the music. Melody perk up as she heard music where playing. She looks at him as she him holding his hand out. "Will you dance with me love??" He asked as melody smile as she took his hand as he help her to get up." Of course mahal." Said Melody making Trollex grin at her goofy as he and melody start dancing as the lyrics start to play.

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

Melody smile as Trollex smile at her back as they slowly dance around as the music continued.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough-

Then the music went static making Melody look confuse. Trollex notice that she looks confuse as he said,'
" don't worry. Ron said that radio is old. So it does that" melody nodded at him as she lay her head on Trollex chest, making him smile as he lay his head on her head.

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

Melody look at him and gave him a smug look," Oh really?" She asked, thinking that he's the one who said that." Yes i do" said Trollex as he twirl her around making Melody giggle happily.

You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough-

Then another cut off making Trollex let go of melody and went to the radio. Melody might thought that he will smack the heck out of it. But he didn't. He stop in front of the radio as the music continued.

And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing

Trollex grab the box, as he takes a deep breathe as he mentally tell himself that he can do this.

'Cause I have you, girl I have you

Trollex slowly look at her then walk in front of her. Melody tilt her head confuse as she notice he's holding something in his hands.

So get right down on bended knee

She saw him kneel in one knee of flippers?? This made Melody froze as she stared at him in disbelief as she finally realize it.

Nothing else would ever be
Better, better
The day when I say

Then Trollex slowly open the box making Melody covered her mouth as the final chorus were played.

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

Melody's eyes were fioled with tears as she stared at the ring then trollex, who was trying to stay confident but there's also fear in his eyes. She tried to say something but no words coming out. Tears coming out from her eyes as she start at him again.

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

" YES!!!" Melody scream as she tackles him to the ground. Ignoring the music as she kiss him happily with tears coming out from her eyes. Trollex kiss back as he manage to slip the ring in her ring finger. After the kiss they press their fore head together as tears of happiness coming out from their eyes." Mahal kita Trollex ( Love you Trollex)" spoke Melody in her foreign language making trollex smile at her and said, like he knows what it means." Love you too Melody"

**************************************

Meanwhile behind the bush,

Everyone was legit screaming their heads off. To see that Trollex has finally propose to her and she said yes!! This made them went nuts and start planing for the wedding day for another 10 days to get started.

Bish! I am now crying😭😭😭😭😭😭 he finally did it! Their gonna married after 10 days!!