Chapter 15: wrath From the Family/ final battle/ death of kiara

Everyone look surprise to see another human, who save Trollex and Melody from the certain death. But they where surprise when melody spoke a foreign words that they have never heard it before. Trollex look at the man, confuse and curious why melody start to cry when she saw him. The man softly smile at melody as he spoke in english," Hello my daughter. I have found you at last."

Melody's blue eye's stared to cry as she reach out her hand to hug her father, who grab her and hug her back. Then they pulled away as the father look at her carefully and smile," look at you. You look just like your grandmother." He said as he touch his daughter's cheek with a soft smile on his face. Melody smile as she lean in the touch of her father's hand. Then Miguel look at trollex, who froze a bit then slowly go nervous.

Trollex thought that melody's father will hate him or something else but instead he was given a soft smile." Thank you for taking care of my daughter. You have my blessing for marriage." He said as trollex sigh in relief and gave his soon to be father-in-law. Then some one start to laugh evily, making everyone look at kiara, who has a death glared at melody's father.

" Miguel. How nice to see you again. I knew it was you, the father of this pathetic human." Said Kiara as she raise her hand as the triton zoom towards to her, making her caught it. Miguel stood up as he tuck his wings behind him, giving kiara a murderous glared." Kiara, how long you been doing this? Please, let go of the past between us." He said as Kiara scream in anger," LET GO?! YOU LEFT YOUR TRUE HOME AND STAYED AT THE HUMAN WORLD! YOU LEFT ME HEART BROKEN WHEN YOU MARRIED A HUMAN!"

Miguel glared at her as he spoke," Correction, i married again which i realize the mistake again so i divorce her. AND don't even dare to called my LATE wife a pathetic human!!" As he said that, Melody tilted her head as she asked her father," Daddy? What do you mean a late wife?" Miguel look at his daughter as he gave her an apology look as he said," melody. Your real mother was Harmonia, Queen of this kingdom of harmony. Which made me king of this kingdom and makes you and your siblings as......"

Melody's blue eyes went wide as she spoke," the princesses and princes of harmony kingdom." Everyone in the throne room look surprise as the chiefs look closely to miguel then gasp as Angela spoke," is the King of harmony! King Miguel! Husband of Queen Harmonia!" Everyone gasp as they start to murmuring each other while some celebrate a bit." But......why did you married again?" Asked Melody again

Miguel sigh as he spoke," we'll talk another time, but now." He look at Kiara with a death look on his face," we have un finish business to deal with." Then his eyes start glowing as four bright light appeared beside him. As the bright light disappeared and it was replace by melody's siblings. Her older brother, Mike, who has Horns on his head and tail like dragon behind him. His eyes we're glowing red as he growl like a dragon, as smoke appearing on his mouth. Above them, was her older sister, Ruby, who was floating. Her body was glowing while she was floating as has a wand on her hand makig melody realize that her older sister was a witch or mage. Next to them was her little brother and sister, the twins, Carlo and Carla, their body was wrap by some electric around them.

" sissy! You okay?!" Shout the twins as they run towards to melody side as they gave her a hug. Melody hug back as she let go and look at her family. Then she slowly stood up with the help of trollex like a true gentlemen he is. " Is ends here kiara!" Kiara growl as she throw her triton at them making Ruby block it using her magic. Mike start to breathe fire out of his mouth to kiara, who scream in pain when the fire hit her arm.

Melody watch her family fight against kiara. It was brutal a bit making me look away as i hid my face on trollex chest making him hug me protectively. Then they stop fighting as i take a look from them. My eyes went wide to see them covered by cuts and bruise, while kiara is either covered by burn mark, cuts, deep bruise on her body." This ends here kiara. Surrender now or we use force." Spoke her father.