33: DriveIn 📹🚙

mєdíα: 2u вч dαvíd guєttα ft juѕtín вíєвєr

Asa

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
"Drunk off your kiss

Life turns sideways."

-Jon Bellion
━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

*

His soft lips met mine, pushing and pulling, nipping and sucking taking and taking and giving me back as much as he could.

He had placed me on his laps, he liked when I straddled him, and what had started as a harmless conversation in the backseat of his Rover had turned into a full blown make out session.

His hand fisted my hair, positioned my neck to better receive him as he tasted and explored my mouth. A low groan escaped his lips when I placed a hand on his chest as he pulled me closer, felt his eyelashes brush my cheekbones as he let me taste a part of him.

"Asa," Kam groaned into my lips, saying my name like a prayer. Like a verse.

His hands palmed my hips, squeezing and kneading as he pressed his body into mine, imploring my lips to receive his.

His masculine scent cocooned me, strong arms around me, holding me like I was fragile and precious. I felt the hard muscles of his toned chest, the strength in his arms, and I realized, I wanted to bask in his essense forever. I was adrift in the halo that was Kam.

"Open for me, Asa. Let me in," he implored, moaning as I let his tongue delve into my mouth.

I was riding on waves of passion and love. Love for myself and love for this boy that carried a thousand suns within him. For this boy that made me love myself a little bit more. For this boy that was a miracle all by himself. For this boy I had given my soul to.

"Beautiful." He whispered, kissing my forehead and leaning back to look at me. "You're fucking beautiful."

The honey in his eyes could be bottled and sold for all the money in the world.

I was aware of everything, but unaware at the same time.

My accelerated breathing.

Hastened heartbeat.

Throbbing lips.

The noise in the distance seemed to be coming from another dimension, another world. So muted and blurred out. I couldn't see anything past Kam.

He was all I wanted to see.

I pressed my nostrils to his neck and inhaled as he nuzzled my hair affectionately.

"Let's go back to the others." He whispered.

"Why're you whispering."

"I dunno. Why're you?"

I smiled against his skin, still tasting him on my tongue. His scent filled my nostrils and it felt like I just shared my soul with him.

"Let's go, Kam."

He didn't move, instead he held me tighter. "I don't want to."