16: Kasa👩‍❤️‍👨

mєdíα: "αdασвí" вч mαvínѕ

(jѕt вєcαuѕє(^‿^✿) )

Kam

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
"I could watch you for a minute

And find a thousand things i like about you."
━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

I liked looking at Asa, I realized, and there were a lot of things so aesthetic about her, if you ship her to a museum in Greece, she'd fit right in with scuplts of gods and goddesses.

Her hair was black. Like very dark, inky black and when she let it out of her braids and just lets it fall down her shoulders in tight strangled coils, it takes everything in me not to touch her hair. See if it's softer than wool. Her skin was a light shade of brown, not completely light, but not dark either, somewhere in the middle. She had slightly pointy nose and she always seemed to look condescendingly at people with those coffee brown eyes.

How dare you look at me, they seemed to say. You're beneath me.

There was a graceful curve to her back and straightness to her spine that made her appear like a queen looking down on her subjects.

"-and if you make x the subject of the formula, it goes over the equals-to sign and the equation on the left hand side becomes 5d, like this." She scribbled something on the notebook. "While x is on the right hand side. Now, we already know that d is 50, so x should be..."

She suddenly looked at me, expectantly.

I blinked at her, caught momentarily offguard. "What?"

"C'mon, Kam. You know this!" She sighed, frustrated. "If d is 50, x is fucking 250. Focus!"

I sighed exaggeratedly, falling back on my bed. "I hate math."

"It's maths."

I rolled my eyes. "Same thing."

"You were the one that grew up in England. I shouldn't correct you about this type of thing. There's a fine line between the American and British English."

"I grew up in England, but my soul is in America." I declared, poetically.

"I grew up in England but my soul is in America." She mimicked in a horribly nasal accent.