13. Tangled threads

"So, your father approved your relationship?" Eishal's question brought her back to present.

"I wish he had done that." Her eyes darkened with the loss of something precious.

"Next day Azam came with his family to my house with his proposal but baba jaan denied straight away. They tried to convince him but of no use..... " A lone tear escaped her eye .

But before she could continue ,the door of that room opened and one of their kidnapper entered.

"Here's your food ,have it ." He pushed two plate towards them. It was too dim to make out what it was.

"Why did you kidnap us?" Eishal asked furiously.

"Young lady remember,we didn't kidnap you instead it was your wish to be here." He said with humourlessy laugh.

"So why did you kidnap her?" She changed her question.

"Stay quiet lady . We don't tolerate this type of attitude." The man suddenly sounded scary.

Eishal crouched back , frightened at his threatening tone

"Listen, I'm sure there is purpose behind my kidnapping. So , I would like you to get done with it as soon as possible and also let her go." Fari spoke calmly.

"Don't think this is your father's haweli where you can boss around. Stay quiet and do as much as you are told , no more no less." The man roared and marched out locking the door behind.

"Father's haweli........?" A gasped left Fari's lips.

Eishal looked at her clueless of the situation.

"You are not here for ransom right? It's some personal grudge." Eishal mumbled with paled face.

                 ***************

"Saab ji , bibi ji has not arrived yet and it's her past college time." It was dark outside and eishal still wasn't home.

He heard Rashida when he was going towards the kitchen to make coffee for himself.

At that he turned towards Rashida frowning.

"You are telling me now." Uzair was suddenly worried for her.

She wasn't that aware of the ways here and he was sure she wouldn't go anywhere except her college ,atif was another case whome she went with.

Or is she again with atif?

With that thought he marched towards his room and searched his phone which he had thrown somewhere carelessly.

Finding it he dialled Atif's number ignoring all the notifications.

"Hello Atif , is eishal with you?" As soon as he picked the call he fired.

" Why would she be with me? I'm at my condo after fighting with my parents."  Atif spoke gruffly.

He cut the call without saying anything else and marched out of the house.

"Ahsan , didn't you go to bring eishal home from her college?" He asked the driver ,he had appointed for eishal.

"Saab ji , I went there and waited for an hour but she wasn't there. I thought you brought her." The driver meekly spoke.

Glaring him he himself drove towards her college.

How stupid of me ? I've given her phone , I should call her.

Thinking he stopped his car near her college and was about to dial her number when he saw her call notification.