Author note

I wanted to again truly thank you all for occupying me in this journey.

Honestly when I started writing the first book. It was somewhere in 2018. I only published one part which was badly written.

The story was supposed to be simple love story with no mafia involved. The idea remained the same even when I started to work on it again in 2019. Arish was supposed to be Hudsyfah son not nephew but then I changed my mind.

I never intended to kill Hudayfah but I couldn't let noor accept this kind of lifestyle. If I did. It would have been same like every other novel where heroine eventually accept this life style. I kind of imagined his death so many times that I actually wrote it. At that time to me the murderer were Benjamin and his mother.

When I started the next novel of this series. I introduced fathers character. This time. I wanted Hudayfah death to be their work where they all were involved.
I again didn't intend to separate Diyaudeen from Noor but I again imagined it and you know what happens next.

I had these thoughts of making Zakariya the murderer but this time I truly didn't want to do it until our dear nihashamim 1 commented  something like queto "who is the murderer? Zakariya."

I thought why not. I didn't wamt to make the him villain so I added Hudayfah involvement.

Funny thing is that at started when I started writhing "His secrets."
Zakariya was never supposed to have any romantic feeling for Noor. It was supposed to be a platonic relationship and I also decided to end book at part one but then I wanted the divulge in the romantic relationship of Zakariya and Noor so I wrote the second part and secondly the book felt incomplete with many things left behind.

At the end my imagination took me where it wanted to. There was no plan. Maybe it was obvious by my storyline or maybe not. Khair it doesn't matter.

Thank you at the end again.
Stay safe and healthy.

Reviving A Dead Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें