Chapter 9

Alpha/Percy POV

I reached up to my hood. It was still on.

How?

Nico pointed at me. "I know it's you under there. Remember, I was there when my dad blessed you."

Beta nodded at me and I lifted my hood.

"Percy..." Nico cried and ran to hug me.

I smiled. "Don't worry, little Neeks. I'm here."

"I'm not that little anymore." Nico scowled as he pulled away from me.

He turned to Beta and tackled her.

"You filthy daughter of Hermes! You had me believe you were dead! And I'm the son of Hades!" Nico yelled.

Beta laughed a pure laugh of joy.

Nico stopped and began to laugh, too. They both lay on the bed.

"Um..." I so cleverly muttered.

"You're so dense Kelp Head." Beta giggled. "Nico and I became friends after he helped me gather information about Tartarus, and I helped him prepare a perfect first date with Will."

I sighed. A lot happened after I left.

The three of us sat on top of a bed.

"Hazel is here." Nico revealed. "She still thinks you're a traitor. I would pull on your hood just in case."

I nodded and put on my hood. Immediately Chiron unlocked the door and the remaining seven entered.

Frank stood taller than everyone else with his arm around Hazel. Jason stood beside Piper and Leo fidgeted with a bunch of screws. A tall dude was embracing Annabeth. He seemed weird, and gave off a wild aura.

"Hello, Hunters." Chiron began. "This is Arak and I already introduced the seven to you. We have to take you to Olympus for a...significant meeting."

Annabeth was looking at me, already checking me out. Didn't she have a satyr or whoever this guy was? She truly was a gold digger.

"Of course, Master Chiron," Beta chimed.

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

We stood before the Olympian Council, dressed in our cloaks. Poseidon kept looking at me intensely. He should not know I was Percy. Percy was my past. I became Alpha, son of Hades.

Zeus thundered. "Who are these hooded figures and why have you brought them to us?"

Chiron bowed and so did everyone else. "These are the Shadow Hunters, my lord. They saved many demigods and slaughtered many monsters."

The Olympians and Hestia and Hades examined us.

"Well who are they?" Dionysus asked.

"My name is Alpha and this is Beta." I stated.

"That is a lie!" Apollo shouted. "Well, more like a partial truth."

Artemis rolled her eyes

Arak stepped forward. "Lord Zeus, these people have tracked down many demigods and monsters. Perhaps they can solve our current issue."

Hermes raised an eyebrow. "How can we be sure we can trust them?"

"Funny you should ask, Pops." Beta exclaimed as she lifted her hood.

Every god's eyes trailed to Hermes as he turned white.

Hey, Paxy. Got any rats? George asked.

Martha hit him. Not now! Can't you see this is a 'special moment'?

George shrunk back into the staff. And this is why Nagini is always more fun.

"P-pax?" He asked tentatively.

Beta flipped her blonde hair. "Last time I checked. And don't worry, I don't think you abandoned me."

Hermes let out a sigh of relief.

"And how are they going to help us find the sea traitor?" Athena scorned.

Poseidon lifted his hands. "He's not my son! I would never father a traitor. I can't track him down."

I felt my heart drop. This sorry excuse of a father did not even ask for his son's side of the story. He went with the flow and betrayed his son the most.

Well, the second most.

Hades discreetly winked at me. It was good having at least one god on my side.

"We can send the Shadow Hunters to look for Perseus." Arak suggested. "They seem like good trackers and that way we won't risk any of our own."

Gods, I absolutely hate him! Didn't he realize that Beta and I had feelings too? That it mattered to ourselves whether we lived or died?

"Perfect! Meeting adjourned!" Zeus announced. "Now Aphrodite, darling, could you please put the Muses' reality show on the television? If Calliope doesn't get the guy, then I'd smash my bolt to bits!"

We left the council room worrying all about Calliope and her boy issues.

"What should we do now?" I asked Beta.

Beta shook her head. "I guess we start finding you."

A/N Hi guys, it's Sapphy! This chapter, Persassy makes an appearance. I hope you liked that.

Kudos to whoever could detect the Harry Potter reference!

Comment bellow if you ship Perx! ( I really want to know!) This chapter is dedicated to Cole. (When you get an account, let me know so I can do a proper dedication).

Thanks for reading my book! 🔵🍪🔵🍪🔵🍪🔵🍪🔵🍪🔵🍪🔵🍪🔵🍪🔵🍪🔵🍪

Edit: Also got a new cover! Just put it up.

- Sapphy