Chapter 3

"Where are we going?" I asked him looking at my brother who was now standing up watching us leave.

"Once you find your mate you are free to go," Liam said. We walked outside and he headed to the packhouse, his arm still around my waist.

"Why are we going to the packhouse, my house is right over-" I was interrupted by him pulling me into his chest.

"You will stay with me," He said in a deep voice and I realized his wolf had taken over.

"We can stay in my room," I offered hoping he would say yes. He sighed and let me go after calming down.

"We need to talk things over, I can't do that knowing the King is listening," he said. I looked at him and it was my turn to sigh.

"Okay let's go to your room," I said and he gave me a small smile and put his hand on my lower back. He led me into the packhouse and we walked the four flights of stairs. Once we reached the top floor he opened the first door and we walked into one of our pack rooms for Alphas. It was three times the size of my room, and it was painted gray with red sheets on the bed.

Liam shut the door behind us, locking it and he took off his jacket. He laid it on the chair and he started taking off his tie. I stood there awkwardly unsure if I should try and sit in this dress. I kicked off my heels and sighed in relief as my feet were finally free.

He looked at me and in a second he had me pushed up against the wall. He started kissing me and I felt fireworks go off as our mouths moved together. I had never felt anything this intense in my entire life and I couldn't get enough of it. He started moving his lips down my jaw, and then to my neck and I let out a moan as he reached a spot where he would soon mark me.

He looked at me and gave me a final kiss before he put me down. He stayed close to me, as he pushed my hair back he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"We have some things to discuss," he said before reaching in the closet and grabbing two shirts and sweatpants.

"Go put these on," He said, handing me one shirt and sweatpants. I walked into the bathroom and slipped off my dress. I put on his shirt and sweatpants and they were huge on me. I rolled the sweatpants up a few times and they still barely stayed up. I walked out and Liam was sitting waiting for me.

I sat next to him on the bed and he pulled me into his arms. I didn't realize how being next to him affected me until I felt tingles run across my body. I sniffed his scent and leaned on his chest.

"You will have to come back with me to my town little one," he said and I shot up.

"My entire family is here, my friends are here, I can't leave them," I said upset. I looked up and saw that his wolf was trying to take over. I leaned back into his chest trying to appease his wolf.

"I am going to be Alpha of the North. I have to return, it is my duty," he said rubbing my arm soothingly.

" That is over 3 hours away," I said feeling a tear run down my face.

"I know little one, and I am sorry. I just have to return and I need you to help me lead," he said and I tried to stop my tears from falling. As an Alpha's mate I would help out with all the jobs but my main job would be to help Liam rule.

I stayed quiet trying not to upset my newfound mate. I listened to his heartbeat and let it put me to sleep as the tears dried on my face.