Chapter 20

George had started sleeping in my room with me because I kept waking up from nightmares. I stopped having nightmares but enjoyed his company so he stayed with me.

Once my second month of pregnancy hit I was exhausted. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stay awake to take care of myself because usually, your mate would get you energized but George was able to keep me and the baby satisfied.

He spent every day with me and got me every little craving I wanted. The baby even kicked for the first time when George was talking to my stomach.

Sophie had given birth to a beautiful baby boy named Collin, and I was one month away from giving birth myself.

I had more energy so George decided to take me on a walk. We walked over to the river. We sat down on a bench my father had built for my Mom and we enjoyed the peacefulness.

"I am glad you were chosen to be my mate," I said to George blushing. He gave me a smile and said,

"I am too," before pulling me onto his shoulder. I felt our daughter kick, and I put his hand on it. He looked at me and leaned down and kissed me. I felt sparks erupt and I had butterflies in my stomach. We smiled at each other and went back to cuddling.

We sat there watching the water when we heard a rustling in the woods. George went on full alert and he stood up, putting my body behind his. I heard someone step out and George growled.

"I am not scared of you kid," I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and there stood my Dad. He was shirtless and wearing black shorts.

"Dad," I said as I ran to him I started to cry as I realized this was real, and he was alive in front of me.

"How did you get here?" I said tears running down my face.

"The Moon Goddess works in mysterious ways," he said before looking at my stomach.

"We have a lot to catch up on but first I want to see your mother," He said as we walked back to the house.

Bella's POV

I woke up and I was in a very good mood. My heart felt full and I knew it was because of our growing family. I was excited to meet my second grandchild, especially after meeting my first one Collin.

I sat in the kitchen watching Jason and Emma flirt while eating pancakes, and Eva and Ethan talk about school. I had never been so happy, and I wish Kane was here to see it.

It was a day before George, and Jason's birthday and we had a combined party planned out for them later today. We had planned a giant picnic and invited everyone in the pack. Addy and I had been planning a surprise for George and Erin and I knew they would be very excited about it.

I finished cleaning the dishes and we all started to cook for tonight while Jason went home to get ready. Erin would be back soon to help. We started cooking Mac and Cheese and salads. I heard the door open and I screamed over my shoulder.

"Erin, are you ready to cook?" I asked.

"Bella," I heard the voice I thought I would never hear again. I dropped the salad head and turned around. Kane was staring right at me giving me a huge grin. I felt tears rush to my face and I ran to him and he picked me up. He kissed me and I felt those familiar sparks I thought I would never feel again.

"I missed you so much!" I said crying into his shoulder. He soothed me and put me down. I turned around and saw our children crying. He hugged Eva, Evan, and Emma and they all cried together.

"I want to hear everything that I missed, but first I need to talk to your Mom alone," Kane said before picking me up as I squealed while laughing. He threw me on the bed and I looked into his eyes.

"I never thought I would feel this again," I said a few tears running down my face.

"You and I are going to be together for a long, long time," Kane said, giving me a smirk lifting up my shirt to kiss my belly.

"How do you know I didn't move on?" I said dramatically.

"No one could be better than me," he said and I laughed.

"You got that right," I said smiling as he kissed me.

I missed him.