Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy

"Hey, captain! I'm homeee~ Did you miss me?" I cheerfully said.

I told my comrades to visit the captain since we just arrived, but they all refused and decided to have some rest. Jeez. So I decided to just come alone.

The captain chuckled,"Why so cheerful, Yui?" he asked.

"Welllll, because I had some fun time with my friends, captain. And I missed your blue long hair," I laughed.

"Oh my, do you admire me that much, Yui?" The captain said.

"Yes, I do, captain! Ever since you accepted me here and told me to stay as long as I want. Actually, I won't stay here, captain, because I will live here," I smiled at him.

He walked towards me and he took off my hood.

Since I'm wearing a long red cape with a hood, I never put down the hood that covered my head and face; and no one has seen my whole face because I was always hiding under it.

This is the first time someone took off my hood.

Then he touched my black hair and kissed it. My eyes widened. He looked at my eyes.

He's too close.

"You should show your face to everyone more. Stop hiding under that red hood, Yui," he smiled.

Then he patted my head, "You're a good girl, Yui. Don't let the other people's words affect you, or you will not grow."

Then he walked away and sat on his chair.

I was dumbfounded.

What was that?

"By the way, why did you bring Alvis here?" The captain said.

"H-huh? O-oh yes, o-of course. I forgot to tell you, captain. Alvis attacked us earlier and I accidentally transported him to your office. I-I'm sorry, captain," I laughed awkwardly.

"That's alright, I let him go. He was so nervous and he was trembling when he saw me. I'm not going to do anything bad to him," he chuckled.

"I knew he'll act that way," I said. "Anyway, I think I'll go now, captain. I'm pretty tired today."

"Sure, go ahead," he said.

I smiled then I bowed down.

As I was walking down the hallway, a big glass suddenly appeared beside me and...

it's going to...

hit me.

Move.

I can't move.

I closed my eyes and I was ready to get myself hit by a big glass, when suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind and hugged me.

Then I heard the glass broke.

"What the hell are you doing!?" A guy shouted.

He's holding my shoulders tightly and his face is full of anger.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" He shouted at my face.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I was heading for my r-room--"

"I don't care! I'm training, okay? So don't get in my way," he shouted then he pushed me away.

I think I saw his face before. His blonde hair and his prince-like clothes.

Oh right, I know him.

"F-felix, right? Y-you're the v-vice capt--"

"And so?! Just go away! I don't care if you're a new member or not, just go away," he shouted.