Chapter 16: The Story

"So, what happened?" Ethan asked.

I hugged Yuri and smiled, "I fought a demon,"

"WHAAAT!?" They all shouted, except for captain.

"Yui, now is not the right time to joke around!" Ethan said.

"Stop joking, Yui," Alyssa said.

"Be serious for once," Yuno said.

I put Yuri on captain's desk and took off Yuno's cloak.

"What are you doing?" Steve asked. "Put on that cloak, your clothes are--"

"Ripped off, it can almost see my whole body," I smiled.

"I was smashed to the ground several times, I was stabbed by a large burning sword multiple times, I was thrown far away many times, and I was hit by a large blue fire. The moon turned red, his horns grew larger, as well as his nails, his tail suddenly appeared, and his eyes are pure black, as black as darkness," I said.

"Just get to the point!" Yuno said.

"Asmodeus, the Demon of Lust. I fought him," I said with a serious face, "No... I killed him."

"Or rather... someone inside me killed him," I said.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"I have no such powerful strength and power to kill that demon. I actually fainted when he was trying to break my body into two, so I don't really know what happened or how I killed him. The moment I woke up, I was holding his head and his body turned into ashes." I said.

"He was so mad at me because I won't die. He stabbed me multiple times, in my chest, my stomach, my back, but I just won't die. He played with me like a rock, he kept on throwing me away and smashing me to the ground. It hurts so much but Malice's curse hurts more. My eyes were just closed while he was playing with me because I really don't want to see myself that time," I continued.

"The first time I saw him in the Far Wren Village, I felt scared... so scared. I couldn't move nor speak. He took me to the Kingdom of Darkness, and I tried to escape but I failed. But don't worry, remember what my real mission is? That is to kill all of the demons and protect this world! I'm just really happy I was the one who got the chance to suffer like that and not you, guys." I smiled.

Then Yuno suddenly grabbed my waist and hugged me tightly, so tightly. "Promise me," he whispered, "Promise me not to do that ever again," he said.

"Y-yuno--"

"PROMISE ME!!" He shouted.

"I-I PROMISE!" I answered.

"Yuiiii~" I heard Alyssa sobbed then she hugged me too.

Then Steve and Ethan followed and hugged me too, I hugged them back.

"The reason we are a team is because you don't need to finish all of those things alone. You have us, so don't abandon us ever again, okay?" Ethan said.

"But I did not abandon you!" I said then they laughed, except for Yuno. Yuno remained silent.

"U-umm, guys. I really don't want this to end but my clothes are really going to--"

"HAYAAAH!" Alyssa shouted then she kicked them away and then she covered me using Yuno's cloak.

"You perverts!" Alyssa said.

"Tss," yuno said.

"I'm not," Ethan said.

"Can I hug you again?" Steve said.