Chapter 7: Into the Valley

Yui's POV

"Hmm..."

Aw, my head feels so heavy and it's aching like hell.

"Wind Eagle," I heard someone shouted from the outside of my room.

"Nnggh..."

Then I heard a loud bang inside my room and some noisy stuff.

"So noisy," I whispered.

"Get up," someone demanded.

"I'm sleeping," I lazily said.

"I don't care if you're sleeping or not, we have a mission. Get up," he said.

"How long are you going to sleep, newbie? I can't believe the captain accepted you. It's 9:00 already," someone said.

Huh? Newbie? Mission? Hmm...

Oh fck, right! I'm one of the Aces!

I quickly opened my eyes and I saw Yuno in front of me, he's glaring at me with his arms crossed. Beside him is Felix who is also glaring at me. Behind them is Alyssa, Ethan, and Steve, and they are all smiling and waving at me (well, of course except for Yuno and Felix.)

I touched my head, "Ugh! My head feels so heavy!"

"That's not an excuse. Get up," Yuno said then he grabbed me but I pulled back my arm.

"Okay, okay. I'll fix myself first, chill," I said then I stood up. "Before you go out, fix my room, Yuno! It is you who made a mess inside my room, hmp!" I pouted.

"Do you really think I'll follow your orders?" He said.

"Please?" I pleaded.

"No, it's your fault, so clean it up," he said then he left my room, the others also left except for Steve.

"Don't worry, I'll help you clean your room. Fix yourself first," he smiled.

"Yay! Thank you, Steve." I said cheerfully then I went to the bathroom.

Steve's POV

She went to the bathroom.

I looked around, where should I start cleaning? Yuno really made a big mess with his wind eagle, huh? Plus, Yui's door is broken again. I'm sure the captain will get someone to fix it.

So I guess I'll start cleaning the things scattered on the floor.

I started picking the things on the floor and put it on the shelves which I think is where it should be placed. Then I swept the floor and put some of the trashes in the bin.

Then I heard the bathroom door opened, so I looked and I was surprised by what I saw.

"Y-Yui, w-what a-are you wearing?" I asked. I think my face looks like a tomato now.

"P-p-please don't look," she said then she hid herself under the towel.

I looked away.

What was that?

She's wearing a red cloth. I don't even know if that is a cloth! Because it was only covering her private parts and some parts of her body. Is that the reason why she's wearing a long cape?

 Is that the reason why she's wearing a long cape?