e̸i̸g̸h̸t̸

"because I can see everything you are. everything that you cannot"

at those words, wooyoung stopping crying and looked up to the elder. no one had ever said anything like that about him before. not even changbin.

but at that moment, they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"do you want me to get that?" san asked.

"no, I'll go" replied wooyoung, wiping the tears from his face.

san shuffled awkwardly in his seat: it would look super weird if anyone found wooyoung's therapist in his home.

"woo - are you okay?"

the voice that came from the door sounded like it was someone wooyoung was very familiar with which made san a little nervous. he heard wooyoung mumble something and then invite the guest in.

"oh... sorry, I didn't know you had company" the boy said as he neared san.

"yunho, this is my... urm, therapist, dr. choi" wooyoung explained hesitantly.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" yunho replied with a small smirk.

"no, I was just leaving" said san, noticing the frown that became evident on wooyoung's face.

"I'll come see you out" he offered.

when the pair were out of earshot of yunho, wooyoung spoke. "you don't have to leave, it's not as if you're my teacher and I'm fifteen"

"I know, but you need time alone with your friend. I'll see you for our next session next monday"

"wait!" wooyoung exclaimed, "I haven't paid you"

"it's cool" san replied. "by the way, here's my card. ring me before you do anything like this again - please"

and then he disappeared down the driveway leaving wooyoung with an unexplainable empty feeling in the pit of his stomach.

-----

"fuck, he is cute" yunho spoke up as soon as wooyoung re-entered the room.

"shut up, yunho" wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"but he is, isn't he?"

"well... yes... I guess"

yunho let out a loud laugh. "you more than just guess, woo"

"what are you even doing here anyway?" wooyoung asked, slightly irritated.

"I could ask what dr. choi was doing here but-" but at the moment yunho caught sight of the bandage peaking out from under the sleeve of wooyoung's hoodie. his face turned serious as he asked; "what happened, woo?"

"changbin... he has a new boyfriend" wooyoung whispered.

"oh who the fuck cares? he's nothing"

"yunho!"

"well you know how I feel about him!"

wooyoung remembered how angry yunho had been that changbin had just "given up on him". he had wanted to give wooyoung's ex a piece of his mind but wooyoung had stopped him.

"well, let's see him then"

wooyoung hung his head. "I don't want to look again"

"I bet he's gross"

wooyoung sighed defeatedly and opened his phone to see the post again. but as his eyes met the screen, a sick feeling ran through his entire body. his eyes opened wide and his heart started to pound.