s̸e̸v̸e̸n̸t̸e̸e̸n̸

"I...I-I love you"

and there it was.

thank god wooyoung wasn't san's client anymore, he thought. that would be totally wrong.

wooyoung looked up to stare the older boy in the face.

"w-what did you say?"

"I-I said that I love you, woo. I'm sorry if it's-"

"no, it isn't" wooyoung replied, drying his tears with the back of his hands, "because...well... I love you too"

san smiled as his eyes swam with tears once again. "so you have me now. to take your anger out on, your pain... I want to take it all away. I want to feel it instead"

"no, san-"

"I don't want to see you hurting anymore, woo. I'm gonna make sure something happens to hyunjin-"

"no! I don't want.. I mean, I just want to forget about everything"

san frowned, not content with this answer. "do you think you can, woo?"

"if you stay"

"what do you mean?" san asked, confused.

"don't leave me, san"

"I'm not going anywhere. I want you to be mine"

his. wooyoung had never wanted to be anyone else's more than this. he thought he was head-over-heels for changbin, but he had never felt like this before. he knew san could protect him, care for him - maybe make him enjoy life again.

"I want to be yours, sannie"

at this, san leaned forward and brushed his lips against wooyoung's, which were still wet from his tears. and then he attached their lips together and kissed wooyoung long and hard.

"then you're mine" san whispered after a minute or two.

"I really want to lose my virginity to you, san"

san immediately broke away from the kiss and shot wooyoung a reprimanding gaze. "absolutely not, woo, not in the state you're in"

wooyoung looked hurt at this and it didn't go unnoticed by san.

"no, no baby. I want to, so bad. but you're hurt right now, I won't risk hurting you any more, okay?"

wooyoung pouted a little in response.

"trust me, you have no idea how much..." san trailed off as wooyoung softened a little. "you should go rest - for real now" he added.

"will you come lay with me?"

"of course"

-----

both boys fell asleep almost straight away as they hadn't exactly had the best night's sleep in the hospital.

san held wooyoung tightly, close to his chest, and they woke up in pretty much the same position they'd fallen asleep in.

"did you sleep well, woo?"

wooyoung stretched out of san's grip but then recoiled from the pain.

"I'll go get you something for the pain, baby. hang on-"

"wait" wooyoung spoke, "I can deal with it a little longer, I want to stay like this for a little bit"

san chuckled and reclaimed the younger into his arms, but he must have squeezed a little too hard as wooyoung let out a sharp gasp.