s̸i̸x̸t̸e̸e̸n̸

8am

changbin's house wasn't far out of town and so san arrived much earlier than he expected to.

he hoped against hope that hyunjin wouldn't be round at his boyfriend's and that he would be able to speak to changbin alone. he also thought about how early it was in the morning, but he hoped this would mean that changbin hadn't left the house yet.

and either way, he needed to get it over and done with.

so he knocked at the door.

it took a little while for changbin to come to the door. in fact, san began to think he wasn't going to answer - but then he did.

"yes?... wait..."

"hi changbin"

"aren't you... wooyoung's-"

"yes. can I come in?" san wasn't about to be wasting any time, he wanted to get back to wooyoung's side as soon as possible.

"urm, sure..."

as san walked into the house he listened for any sign of anyone else around. "is anyone else here?"

"no" changbin replied.

"good, cos its about your boyfriend"

"what about him?" changbin began to look a little irritated. "what's so important that you had to come here this early?" he paused, "how do you even know where I live?"

"wooyoung told me. thankfully he can still talk"

changbin furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you talking about?"

san sighed and tried to calm himself down. "changbin, did you see hyunjin last night?"

"no, he was with his friends, why?"

"did you speak to him?"

"no, why? can you get to the point?"

"I've just come from the hospital"

changbin looked puzzled - here clearly wasn't piecing all this information together.

"wooyoung got attacked last night"

"what's that got to do with hyunjin?"

san just stared at him hoping he wouldn't have to spell it out.

"are you trying to say hyunjin did it?"

"he did do it"

changbin just continued staring at the other, "well... did wooyoung see the person properly? wasn't it dark?

"changbin, it was him"

changbin pondered this for a second before he spoke again; "it can't have been hyunjin"

"chang-"

"-he's not strong enough. it must have been his friend - he has this friend, chris"

san was surprised at this response to say the least. "so, you believe me?"

changbin hung his head, "yeah, I do"

there was a few minutes of silence before either boy said anything else.

"is... is he okay?" changbin finally enquired. "can I see him?"

"I don't think that's a good idea"

changbin sighed, "I understand. I have to leave soon but I'll deal with this later"

changbin was stone-faced but san could tell deep down that he was hurt and that he still cared if wooyoung was okay.