e̸i̸g̸h̸t̸e̸e̸n̸ (final)

warning: scenes of a sexual nature

a few days later

"well I'm really happy for you, woo" yunho said as he finished labelling up some new books, "I knew right from that first day that san was special, I had a feeling he would be able to help you"

wooyoung smiled brightly as he took a few works from the other boy so he could help him with the task, "I don't know what I would have done without him - no offence..."

yunho chuckled, "you know I love you, woo. and I will always be here for you, but sometimes it takes a special person to really break through"

"I really love him, yunho - he's seen me at my very lowest and he still wants me"

"of course he does. I told you; you're an amazing person and I knew someone would see that one day"

"thank you, yunho" wooyoung said sincerely.

"so, when are we double-dating?" yunho couldn't wait to ask.

"soon! I think mingi would really like san" wooyoung informed the other.

"great! aaaand..." yunho lowered his voice and leaned in closer, "how's... you know?"

this really was typical of yunho, wooyoung thought.

"well actually..." he began and then continued after a short pause, "...we haven't yet"

"no way?"

"yeah, we didn't to start with and now I've only just recovered from my injuries, I guess..."

"well the first time is amazing" yunho promised, "and you're very lucky to be able to have it with someone you're so in love with"

-----

when wooyoung arrived home, san was already home and was busy cooking something that smelled delicious.

"hey baby, how was your day?" he asked happily when he saw wooyoung enter the kitchen. he immediately dropped the spoon he was using to stir the food and embraced wooyoung into a tight hug.

"it was good!" wooyoung answered, and genuinely meant it. he was beginning to forget about the events of a few weeks ago and feel - for once in his life - genuinely excited about the future. he was looking forward to a life with san and finally felt like he was ready to go out and create memories with san, yunho, mingi - he even felt like he could maybe make new friends too. wanting to actually see what the future held was a new experience for him and he wanted to feel this way forever.

san began to dish out the food as wooyoung gazed at him happily, feeling glad to have someone so perfect all to himself.

-----

later that evening, as the two climbed into the bed that they now shared as a couple, wooyoung decided that he was finally ready for what he had waited his whole life for.

although he had always regretted that he hadn't been able to with changbin, he now realised that changbin wasn't the person he wanted to lose his virginity to. it must have been fate that he never did, he thought. no one made him feel more safe than san did. san had waited all this time until wooyoung had been physically and emotionally ready and that was a fact that made him even more in love with the boy.

"sannie...?"

"yes, baby?"

"I think I'm ready now"