Chapter 5

Marz's POV

             I woke up to Ryder lightly shaking me. "Hey, class is over. You should probably get to your next class," he says smiling. I walk out and see Bailey waiting. We walk to our next class. My classes go by in a blur after that.  I kinda zoned out.

            It's lunchtime now apparently. Bailey and I go to our normal seats. Finally, I can relax and eat. My rip cage and Legs have been killing me. I will try to wrap my ribs when I get home and also wrap my legs.

I got a fruit salad today. Bailey got this weird lasagna thing or something. The boys join us again. Strangely Ashley isn't at school today. Oh well. But to beg honest I don't know how I didn't realize earlier.

The boys are talking and I finished my salad. The bell rings and class goes by quickly. Suddenly school is over.

             I go home like normal. Dad must be working late because his car isn't here luckily. I hurried and made dinner for when he gets home and I wrapped my self up. Then I went to sleep.

Ryder's POV

          Something is wrong with Marz she obviously didn't sleep last night and she looks like she's in pain. She's avoiding eye contact with me. I didn't ask though. Maybe I am just overthinking things. If something is really wrong I want her to come to me about it. I don't want to pressure her.

         I see her in class she's sleeping. She looks like an angel. I made sure that no one bothered her. She just looks so peaceful when she sleeps. She also doesn't look in pain.

          After school, I get a call from one of my guys. A shipment of drugs was stolen. To be honest I don't know why they called me. I put Blake in charge of the drug-related stuff. "I don't care what it takes! Get my shipment back! I don't have time for this!" I practically yell at the guy. I hung up the phone and stormed over to my car. I got in and slammed the car door shut.

             I see marz get in Bailey's car. She's laughing and smiling about something Bailey said. God even her smile is beautiful. Her laugh is so cute.

I go home to my empty mansion and wait for my guys to come over so that we can have a meeting about the missing drug shipment.