Chapter 14

Marz's POV

Today I am leaving the hospital. I said all my goodbyes to the hospital staff. Ryder apparently didn't want me walking to the car so he picked me up and carried me bridal style to the car. I went to his house and he gave me one of his hoodies to change into. I mean I'm not complaining. I checked the time and it was 3 PM.

I text Bailey that I am back. And that I just got a new phone. She asks to meet up. I say yes. I get a text from bailey saying that she's out front. I run out and hop in her car. We go to a burger place a couple of blocks away. The waitress asks to take our order I ask for a Vanilla milkshake and fries. Bailey asks for the same except a strawberry milkshake instead.

I text Ryder saying that I went out. Bailey asks who's house I was at and who's clothes I was wearing. Before I can say anything I get a call from Ryder. "Where are you?" "Calm down I'm just with Bailey." "I'm coming over. Where's the address." "It's the burger place a few blocks away." And with that, he hangs up. "He's not my dad I don't know why he is acting like one." I said angrily. "who was that?" "Ryder."

        She smiles and I roll my eyes. "Was that who's house you were at?" "Maybe." "Wait did you guys?" "No. No. We were just hanging out last night and I fell asleep. He gave me one of his hoodies to change into when I woke up. He carried me to his room and I slept on the bed. He slept on the couch."

        Ryder gets there and sits at our table. A different waitress then earlier walks over. She obviously unbuttoned her shirt a little for him. "It's so nice of you to hang out with your sister." She says smiling and trying to show off her tits. Ryder puts his arm around me and says "actually this is my girlfriend. Now can you please go away. I'm trying to talk to my girlfriend." he says. She walks away glaring at me.

       We all start laughing and then he removes his arm from around my neck and snatches one of my fries and dips it in my milkshake. That's it imma kill him. I glair at him then I smirk. "Oh no, what are you gonna do?" he asks I smack him on the back of the neck as hard as I could. "Ow! geese, calm down." He grabs a fry and he tells me to open my mouth. I do and then he goes in like he is gonna but then eats it. He laughs. "Fine. I'll actually do it this time," he says while still laughing. He feeds me the fry this time. I smile. He smiles. We stare into each other's eyes.

        Bailey waves her hand in front of our faces. "Excuse me love birds. I'm trying to catch up with my best friend that I haven't seen in like forever." I look down and blush. "Okay so as I was saying. You missed a lot. There was another fight. Not new news. We got a new kid and he is supposed to be coming tomorrow." she said. Ryder reaches down under the table. He grabs my leg and puts it on top of his. I didn't jump this time. Surprisingly.

     Bailey continues talking about whatever she is talking about and then Ryder starts twirling my hair. "Baby when can we go home?" he asks wining. I look at him sternly. He wasn't supposed to tell anyone about that. "Wait you didn't tell me that you were living with him," Bailey says surprised.

       "Well, I was going till until someone beat me to it," I say looking to Ryder. He puts his hands up surrendering. "My dad is away on another business trip and Ryder offered to let me stay at his place," I say nodding over to Ryder. "You could have asked me, hun," Bailey says. "I know. I didn't want to bother you though." I say. Bailey looked like she was going to say something but she got a text from someone.

         She looked down. "Sorry but, I gotta go. So you two have fun." "We will," Ryder said winking at me. "Bye," I said. She paid the bill for us. And then left. When I was sure she was gone I whacked the back of his head. "What was that for. Also, you gotta stop whacking the back of my head." "One, for telling Bailey that I was staying at ur house. And two for winking at me there a second ago."