Chapter 15

Marz's POV

    He took me back to the house. It was nightfall when we got back. We got into the house and I whacked him lightly again. I stuck my tongue out at him. "That's it. I've been nice to you princess." He chases me around the house while I'm laughing. I hide behind the couch in the living room thinking that I am safe. I look around. I can't see him.

     "I gotcha." He grabs me from behind and throws me on the couch. He starts tickling me and I start laughing like crazy. "Plea..se...st....op," I said in between laughs. And then I snort. Are you kidding me? If it wasn't bad enough that my laugh sounded like a donkey. I just had to snort. He stops and looks at me. "Did you just snort princess?" I cover my face. "No," I say shyly. "Princess look at me. Don't hide," he says.

      I look at him and I get lost in his eyes. We stay like that for a moment. Then hunger takes over his eyes. He looks down at my lips and back at my face. He kisses me. I kiss him back. It was the best kiss that I had ever had. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He taps the bottom of my lips with his tongue asking for entry. I allow and his tongue explores my mouth. I moan a little.

He takes me upstairs into his room while still making out and he lays me on his bed. He gets a call and he looks down at his phone. He angrily walks out of the room.

When he comes back and he takes off his shirt. He slides under the blanket with me and we cuddle. "Princess?" "Yes?" I turn to face him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smile and hug him. "I would love to." I unwrap my arms from around him and he engulfs me in a hug smiling. we lay there like that and I fall asleep in his arms.

   I wake up and he is gone. I instantly miss his warmth. I take a shower and walk back out in my towel. Ryder comes in with a bag of clothes. "Bailey came by and dropped these off while you were sleeping." I snatched them and walked into the bathroom. I heard Ryder saying aww. "By the way, we are going back to school today," he says. I open the bag and thankfully they are normal clothes. They're cute though.

     I slide one of the outfits on and do my hair.

(Her outfit and hair)

       I walk downstairs and Ryder says "Ya ready?" I nod. We get in his car and drive to school.