Chapter 11

Marz's POV

I started clawing at his hand. He pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed me in the side. I screamed and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He let go and I took this opportunity to run. He grabs my leg and stabs me again.

I kick him off and slam the door. I start limping running while I have a hand on my side. I get far enough to where my dad can't see me anymore and I fall. I reach for my phone and call the only person that I thought of at the time.

Ryder. It rings and on the second ring, he answers. "Hello?" "Help," I say in a raspy quiet tone. I start to see black spots and Ryder's voice starts to fade" Where are you? Hello? Marz stay with me. Princess, please answer me. After that, it all went black.

Ryder's POV

I am in the car driving back home from getting detention from Mr. Fintch and I get a call. I didn't look at who it was before answering so I just responded with hello. I heard a familiar voice call for help. I look at the name and realize it is Marz. I start panicking and I ask her where she is. no response.

I keep driving to my house where I can track where she is at on my computer. I am almost there when I see something in front of me. I look in front of me. Its Marz surrounded by a pool of blood. I hurry and rush to the hospital. I take off my jacket and use it and press it on the wound as I am driving. I get there and they already seem to know her. They take her into the surgery room right away. They won't let me in the room. I am covered in blood.

I call Elijah and tell him to come to the hospital and bring a change of clothes for me. I am waiting in the waiting room when the doctor comes out. "We have stabilized her heart rate but she has lost a lot of blood so we do not know when she will wake up. We stitched up Ms. Jones's wounds successfully. She will need some time to heal. We have given her drugs so she won't feel as much pain. But the only problem is we don't know when she will wake up."

          "Can I see her?" "She is not at risk of infection anymore so yes. But first, you need to change first just in case." After 5 minutes Elijah gets to the hospital with a set of new clothes. I rush to the bathroom and change. I ignore all of Elijah's questions. I shut Marz's hospital door in Elijah's face.

           I rush over and pull up a chair. I grab her hand and kiss it. I start sobbing. "Please wake up. I need you. Please, princess." I grab her phone and unlock it with my thumb. That's right I put my thumbprint on her phone. Although I don't think she knows that. I also put her thumbprint on my phone in case of an emergency.

I text Bailey " hey my dad is taking a trip to Spain and he is taking me with. So I will be gone for a few weeks. He just told me now so I thought that I should tell you." Geese trying to be Marz is so hard. *Ding* I look down and see that bailey said "I wish that you could take me with. But have fun and take lots of pictures." " I know right and I will."