Chapter 19

Marz's POV

I wake up to my dad banging on my door telling me to get up and get ready. He says they will be here in an hour. I hurry and put on the dress and my high heels. I put a little makeup on too. I walk down and I make dinner.

I place the dinner on the table. My dad said that we needed 3 extra dishes tonight. The guy I am supposed to marry and his parents are coming over. My dad opens the door and I sit at the table.

I look over and Derek walks in. Why did it have to be him? I fight to hold in my tears. I look away and Derek sits next to me. Both of our parents sit across the table. Derek leans over and says " I've got you now." I know that I can't leave so I just sit there. Our parents start talking. The words keep playing back in my head. Ryder can't save me this time I think.

           His parents decide to stay in the guest room. Our parents decided that Derek and I will stay in my room. I freeze. Our parents decide to go up to there rooms. I go up to my room and hope that Derek doesn't follow. He does.

       "We can talk about this right? You don't have to do anything rash." I say as I start backing away with my hands up. He closes the door and smirks. "Ryder can't save you this time. No ones coming to save you so there is no use in screaming." He comes forward and I step back. This continues to happen until I have nowhere to go. I am against the wall. He grabs me by the throat and takes off his belt he Ties my hands together. He then forcefully pulls off my dress. Derek throws me on the bed.

     He takes off his clothes and I try to break free of my restraints. it's not working. He gets on the bed and puts his hand over my mouth. Then he goes in me. He continues to rape me as I start crying. When he is done I lay there limp. He lays next to me. " I know you wanted it. You little slut." He falls asleep soon after. I stay awake. When he is finally sleeping. I slip on some clothes and lay back on the bed facing away from him.

                                   The next day

         I didn't sleep that night. We get to the church and we are using the restrooms to get ready in. There are ladies ready to do my hair and makeup when I get in the bathroom. I tell them that I have to use the restroom real quick. I go in the stall and I text Rickey. "R." Then I actually use the restrooms because I actually really had to go. When I get out I wash my hands. A lady hands me a wedding dress to put on.