ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Jimin's POV:

It was a rainy night and I was sitting on a bench in a park admiring my surroundings.
I enjoyed the sound of rain drops on my umbrella, they sounded consistent and peaceful. I took a deep breath as I smiled thinking about how the most wanted criminal around Korea is just sitting in a park and enjoying this atmosphere.
And because of my precious social status, I try to keep my identity hidden by wearing face masks, shades, hoodies or anything that could help me in remaining hidden and out of people's attention.

I, Park Jimin, am the most wanted criminal for committing countless murders. Don't blame me, it's just that I love seeing people covered in their own blood. Most importantly, I love seeing their souls slowly leave their bodies.
You see, the moment before their deaths is what makes all this exciting for me. It accelerates the blood rush inside me. And to be the one who 'helps' them leave this world is an honor for me.

My simple thoughts were interrupted when I heard a child crying.
I looked up to find the child and he was sitting under a tree crying. He wasn't that far, and not that close.
But I could tell he was most probably lost or scared of the rain.
He didn't have anything to protect himself from the cold rain.
"killing people isn't that wrong after all. Specially if I kill careless parents who leave their children behind" I thought to myself.

Then, I saw a lady rushing to the child. She didn't have anything to cover herself from the rain. Instead she used her long coat to cover her head.
The lady wasn't the child's mother. She was younger. Probably wanted to help the kid. I don't understand how people could be nice to each other and help.
People are the worst kind of creatures out there. They made me a monster and now they despise me
How ironic to hate your own creation.

I was curious to see how far this lady will remain nice to the kid and help him. So I followed them when they left.
They reached a bus stall, and she asked the kid to wait there and walked to the road to find a cab. I casually walked and sat next to the kid. I saw her noticing me and giving me suspicious stares.

Wouldn't blame her, who wears shades in a rainy night?!

Park Jimin does.

"hey" I said to the kid. And he just looked at me blankly while shivering in cold.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"I.. I don't know" he replied.

I sighed at his answer.

I was already bored of this stalking so I got up to leave but from the corner of my eyes, I noticed a car was rushing towards this stupid lady. She was busy on her phone dialing different numbers and couldn't notice the car coming towards her.

Throwing my umbrella down, I rushed to her to grab her wrist and pulled her back to the sidewalk.

She lost her balance and landed on top of me.

"great, this stupid -" my thought couldn't be complete when she lifted her head up to look at me.

Her eyes and those stares, they captivated me and didn't allow me to examine her other facial features.

She was startled when she realized she was on top of me so she immediately got up and apologized.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to -" she paused suddenly then she continued "thank you for saving me! Thank you so much sir" she bowed in appreciation.

'saving me?! What? I don't save people, I kill them! I can't believe I just did this. She needs to die' I thought annoyed.

My mind drifted to how lovely she'll look bleeding in a sleeveless white dress.