ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Tae and I were having our dinner till I felt something was missing. Where’s my phone?

“Tae did you see my phone?” I asked him.

“No” he said with a mouthful of noodles.

“where is it” I muttered to myself as I got up searching for it.

But I couldn’t find it anywhere. Then I tried recalling all the events that happened today to know where I had last seen it.

“Oh!” I remembered. I quickly walked to Tae and asked for his phone.

“It must be with Jimin” I said as I dialed my number.

“who?” he asked puzzled.

“the guy who was with me today” I told him.

“You mean that weird rude dude? How did you even meet him? He’s not the type of people you’d hang out with” he crossed his arms and was waiting for me to answer him.

But Jimin’s answer distracted me.
“Hello?” Jimin answered.

“Hi is this Jimin? It’s me Y/N. I think I left some of my things in your car earlier” I chuckled nervously.

“oh Y/N, yeah you did. Don’t worry I got them safe with me”

“Yeah, would it be okay if you could drop them by at my place?” I asked.

“Yeah sure no problem. But right now I’m busy with something and I’m already far. So I’ll come by tomorrow morning okay?” he said.

“Sure, that would be great! Thanks” I smiled.

“Y/N” he spoke in a different tone. A bit serious one which caught my attention.

“How are you feeling now?” he suddenly asked making me startled.

“Umm I’m good actually thank you for asking” I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing because of his genuine concern for me.

“good to hear that. Take care of yourself. See you tomorrow” and he hung up.

At this moment, I was feeling all sorts of emotions.

My cheeks heated up. And I would be lying if I said I wasn’t excited to see him tomorrow.

Tae snatched his phone from my hand, and dragged me back to reality.

“I’m still waiting for my answer” he glared at me. He was mad for sure. And he deserved an explanation.

Jimin’s POV:

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket.

“So where were we?” I asked the guy in front of me.

He was staring at me in pure fear.

My fingers were securely wrapped around his neck squeezing it.

“oh yeah I remembered” I said.

“first, killing little children is not something to be proud of. If you really wanna kill and enjoy it then you should go after those who are at least your age” I huffed.

“And second, you stabbed Y/N and made her bleed. She’s my prey for now, so only I can do that. But you’ve already made that mistake”

“please, I’m sorry. I didn’t know about her. And I won’t go after kids again. I promise I won’t. Please let me go” he begged crying.

How pathetic I thought.

I shook my head indicating there’s no escape from this now.

“I know you won’t do it again because you’ll already be dead and dead people can’t do anything” I smirked.