ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

It's been almost 2 weeks since we officially hooked up. We spent a lot of time together and every time I was with Jimin, I'd feel extremely happy, safe, and loved.
I told Taehyung about us and he obviously didn't like it. He always warned me about Jimin saying he gets a bad vibe from him.

Boys..

But I can't really stop myself from falling for Jimin. He was perfect in everything he did. That boy stole my heart.

Tonight, we planned on going out for dinner and I decided that I'll tell him about my true feelings. I was going to tell him that I loved him.
I always did love him, but was not brave enough to say out loud it to him.

~~~~~~~

I was in my office thinking which outfit I should wear for tonight.

Since I worked in a news company, I had a TV in my office which broadcasted live news.

I was staring at the TV screen, while mentally choosing my outfit.

Then suddenly something grabbed my attention.

Our news Channel was broadcasting a report of 3 dead people. They looked extremely familiar.

I quickly dialed in Taehyung's number because he always knew everything. 

He was my encyclopedia in the company.

"Tae, who are these 3 people we're broadcasting?" I asked over the phone.

"Victims of our infamous The shadow killer" he said casually.

"what?"

"You wouldn't believe what he did to them" he sighed.

"what did he do?" I asked not sure if I really wanted to know.

"he dumbed their bodies in a farm's meat grinder machine, so their bodies literally became minced"

I felt disgusted and wanted to puke when I heard that.

"the owner reported it to the police when he found it saying that there was a break in and something odd was found in the factory. But it took the police a while to get the DNA test done and match it with the civilians record"

"what's wrong with the shadow killer! He's never done anything like this before! He's sick " I said feeling disgusted.

"I agree" He sighed.

"I have to go, I have a meeting to attend, see ya" he hung up.

I increased the TVs volume to listen to the report.

-News reporter: three men's remains were found in a factory, police suspect its one of the serial killers horrific doings. After finally being able to conduct a DNA test, the police were able to identify them.

The horrific murder occurred approximately 2 weeks ago and the police suspect that their bodies were grounded in order to dispose of them and any possible evidence.

If anyone recognizes these men then please contact the below shown number.

Thank you.

2 weeks ago? I questioned myself.
That was when Jimin confessed his feelings to me, and when we had fun at the amusement park, and then..

My eyes widened as I quickly stood up in my feet realizing why I recognized them.

"It can't be" I whispered to myself with tears welling up in my eyes.

I began to feel my legs becoming weak so I fell back onto my chair unable to stand.

Those 3 men attacked me and Jimin 2 weeks ago.