ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

I turned to see an older looking man with a sinister look on his face.

"do you need flowers?" he asked me with lustful eyes scanning me top to bottom.

"no thanks" I said quickly walking away from there.

I could hear his footsteps following me.

The quicker my pace got, the quicker his did too until I eventually ran and he did the same.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, someone was calling me. I didn't see the caller ID and just picked up.

"H-hello?" I asked out of breath.

"Y/N what's wrong?" I heard Jimin.

"there's some guy following me" I said as I made a sharp turn to an abandoned alley.

I looked around to find some trash cans and hid behind them.

"where are you?" Jimim asked concerned.

"I'm behind the a trash can- I mean I'm in the alley behind the Grand library" I whispered.

"don't hang up" he said and I could hear him running.

I nodded to his demand and remained quite the whole time.

Then I heard that guy's footsteps and whistles.

"Come out little thing" his voice echoed in the alley.

"I was wondering how could a pretty thing like you need flowers? You're enough to attract the eyes" he giggled like a maniac.

I put my hand on my mouth to hold myself.

'please just go, go go' I was asking him mentally.

His footsteps got closer and closer until they finally stopped.

My heart was beating as fast as it could and as loud as it could.

Suddenly the trash cans were moved, and he was standing in front of me.

"Found you!" he grabbed my hair.

"Ahh let go!" I screamed in pain as he pulled me up.

"no no no, you and I will have fun" he whispered in my ear disgustingly.

With all the strength I had left, I kicked his manhood causing him to release me and back away.

"you bitch" he muttered holding his part in pain.

"can't rape with a broken manhood right?" I spat and ran from there.

I could hear him shout and run after me.

I was about to exit the alley until he got me again.

He dragged me so hard and pushed me against the wall. He was glaring at me and I was glaring back.

I was violently moving myself to escape his grip. But he was stronger.

So I punched his head with mine, and it only hurt me more. He finally grew tired of me and punched me knocking me out.

I remember though before passing out, I heard Jimin shout at the guy angrily.

As I was sliding down against the wall, I remember seeing Jimin attack this guy before passing out.

Jimin's POV:

I kicked the guy in his chest knocking him down.

I glanced over at Y/N and she was already passed out.

Her nose was bleeding and that made me mad. Someone else dared to do that. I glared at the guy who did and walked to him with heavy steps.

I crouched down grabbing him from his collar.