ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

I went to the location and noticed it wasn't that far from my neighborhood.

The police was already there and they didn't let anyone go near the body.

I asked one of the police officers about the victim and they said he was a young man in his 20s.

I told him that I was a reporter and received an official authorization to report the crime, and so I asked him if it was okay to see the dead man's body.

After some hesitation, he finally agreed.

Once the cover was taken off the dead body, I noticed one thing only.

This man looked a lot like Taehyung.

I got goosebumps just thinking about it.

Then I noticed he was strangled to death as handprints were around his neck.

There was more as his abdominal area was covered in blood, but the police officer didn't let me see more.

"Alright, enough" he said as he covered the face again.

"Cause of death?" I asked.

"Internal organs damaged using a sharp tool" he said.

"What? It's not strangling?" I asked.

"No, the man was dead before he was strangled." he said.

My eyes widened.

That meant the shadow killer first tortured him, and wasn't satisfied, so he strangled a dead body until his hands were printed on him. That meant he was really angry at this poor man.

But why?

What did this man do to him?

"I'm sorry Ms. But you will have to leave now" the police officer said.

I simply nodded and walked out of there.

I was still wondering why the shadow killer did that. This by far was the cruelest crime he has committed so far.

I was crossing the street with these thoughts running in my head. I didn't notice the sign was red for pedestrians, so I stepped on the street, until an arm grabbed me back forcefully.

I looked at the person and it was Jimin.

He looked mad, but then slowly softened and offered me a smile.

"You should be more careful on the streets" he said as he let go of my arm.

"Thanks, but what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was passing by the stores here. They sell nice things" he said.

"Oh okay" I replied.

"Are you busy now?" he asked.

I took a moment to think about it.

I didn't have a lot to do. Just the reporting. Besides, I didn't want to go back to sports day.

"Not really" I replied to him.

"Great! Can we go somewhere then?" he asked.

"Sure, but where?"

"It's a surprise" he said as he grabbed my hand and walked me across the street.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion as we crossed. He was so caring as he held me close and wrapped his arm around me. I noticed how he made sure nobody touched me because whenever someone was close, he would push me closer to his side.