ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Once I reached my apartment, I threw my stuff on the sofa and jogged to my room. 

I've always had a convertible white board which I've kept under my bed. I use the white board whenever I'm working on cases, I write all my notes on the board to try and make sense of my findings. I know this sounds like an investigators job, but I'm a curious person by nature, and sometimes I get too involved in my cases.

Besides, I've learnt all these steps from my dad. He was my hero and I always wanted to be a cop like him, but mom never let me because of the tragic death he died due to one of his serious cases.

I took out the white board from under my bed and stretched it out to become standing. I then placed it next to my window and grabbed the markers from my drawers. And started writing down everything I knew.

"Case #1 Children abductor's death:

Time:

Location:

Cause of death: "

"Case #2 The Rapist's death:

Time:

Location:

Cause of death:"

I wrote down all the information, then continued.

"Anything in common?"

I wrote this question and stepped back looking at the board in front me.

That's when my phone buzzed.

Jimin.

He calling me. 

I held the phone wondering if he attempted to lie to me or not.

"Hello" I answered his call.

"Hey Y/N, how are you? " he sounded so cheery.

"I'm good, how are you? " I asked.

"I'm good too, listen do you wanna go out tonight? " he asked.

"Yeah that sounds good" I wanted to meet him to know the truth.

I picked my outfit and headed straight to the restaurant he chose.

As I walked in, I looked around for Jimin but couldn't find him

"Miss" a voice startled me.

I turned to see a waiter. "Yes? I replied.

"You must be Miss Y/N right?" he asked.

I was puzzled, how did he know me?

"Who's asking?" I tried to sound polite with a smile as I got in my defensive mode.

"Mr. Jimin is waiting for you inside" he said ushering to a different direction.

What? What was going on?