ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

I took a deep breath and ran towards Jimin as fast as I could. 

I didn't focus on anything except for Jimin

His eyes widened at me realizing my stupid action.

Officer Kim and his men started shooting at me, but I managed to doge the bullets. Jimin started shooting at them too to cover me.

When I was close enough, I slid down on the floor towards him. As I was sliding, a gun shot made its way to my shoulder.

I winced in pain but finally reached him.

"Are you crazy?" he asked me.

"Maybe" I said between my breaths.

He shook his head chuckling slightly.

"does it hurt?" he checked my shoulder.

I shook my head.

"The bullet didn't hit any serious parts. It's a flesh wound only, no internal bleeding. Make sure you apply pressure to it" he said fast.

He looked around us and said "it's too dangerous for you here. I need to get you out of here first. And then I'll deal with them" he said the last sentence between his gritted teeth.

Then he took out something from his pocket that looked like a grenade.

"I'll throw this to distract them" he said.

My eyes widened.

"A freaking grenade?" I whispered panicking.

"smoke grenade" he threw it at them.

"Guys watch out! it's a grenade!" officer Kim yelled to his men.

Jimin threw another smoke grenade to create more smoke.

Then I put Jimin's arms around my shoulder and helped him get up. 

As soon as I made sure the coast was clear for us, I took off with Jimin and headed towards the exit.

We ignored the yells and shouts made by officer Kim and his men, they even started shooting to hit us by any chance.

"Where's your car?" I asked Jimin as we ran.

"over there" he showed me the direction and we ran towards it.

We were making our way to the car, when police cars arrived with a SWAT team.

I was confused at why the cops and SWAT team have arrived. Who told them about us?

Jimin quickly pulled me to the side and hid us behind some cars in the parking lot.

"How did they get here?!" he asked frustrated.

Then he took out his phone and dialed in a 4 digit number.

"this will make them pop like popcorns" he laughed.

I was confused by his statement so I stared at him questionably.

"I planted a bomb in the building" he said casually.

My eyes widened at his insane action.

"you're really crazy Jimin" I said and he just shrugged.

Then suddenly we heard gunshots.

The gangsters were shooting at the police men.

It was another war.

"Let's go" Jimin said as he got up.

And I followed him.

We were quietly making our way out of the parking lot, but suddenly officer Kim appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of us.

He raised up his gun at us but Jimin quickly pushed me behind him to cover me.

"If you want me, you better leave her out of this" Jimin spat.

He titled his head and smirked.

"Okay Jimin, walk to me" he ordered him.

Jimin slowly turned to me and said "Get out of here and go to the cops"

"No no, I'm not letting you go. He'll kill you " I cried to him.

He brushed my hair gently and said "I'll be fine. Now go"

I slowly walked backwards staring at him with tears in my eyes.

He smiled and turned around walking to him.

I couldn't think straight. 

I didn't know what to do. But then I realized maybe the cops can help me get Jimin back and safe.

So I quickly ran to them.

When I saw them, I lifted my hands up in the air to show them I'm a civilian.

"Help! Help me" I shouted as I walked to them slowly.

One of the SWAT men approached me and quickly grabbed and took me to their car.

I was shivering in fear, exhaustion, and panic.

"Are you Ms. Y/N?" one of them asked.

I looked at him surprised.

"Ye-yes how did you know?" I stuttered.

"Taehyung told us about you. According to the text message you sent him, you were with Park Jimin and you were in danger. Is that correct?" 

I didn't respond.

I was confused how did Tae get the msg when it wasn't sent.

"Listen, you must be traumatized now. But I'm sure you know that Jimin is the wanted serial killer because you said he was dangerous. We've already confirmed he's the criminal we've been looking for when we raided his house" He said.

What?!
But how?

Then I realized, my phone was with me when I got here. So I must've got a signal on my way here and the message was sent automatically.

Fuck!