Chapter 3 - Dracula's Lodging Place

Elle

"When you throw the trash out, do you go ouside later and check how its doing?"

"No-"

"Then stop stalking the Guy!" I yawped, banging my fists on the table.

Just when I thought she got it, her eyes started tearing up. Again.

Oh.no.

"He d-doesn't even r-remember me!" Chloe whined, tears bursting forth like water from a dam, spilling all over her face.

So much for that hope.

"This is what happens when you're desperate to get laid" I mumbled underneath my breath.

Jane shot me a vicious scowl for making the situation even worse and handed Chloe a handkerchief as she bawled her eyes out "Everything is going to be alright, sweetheart" Jane cooed, stroking her hair to recomfort her.

Amber on the other hand looked pissed and blocked her ears from Chloe's excessive yowling.

The latter blowed her nose in the handkerchief, soaking it and handed it back to Jane who scrunched her face up in disgust.

"No its fine, you can keep it" Jane replied sheepishly, reluctantly taking a step back.

"What were you even thinking when you slept with him?" I shook my head in disbelief. I warned her countless times that Kyle's a dick but she wouldn't listen. Yesterday, she called him and lets just say, things didn't turn out the way she expected them to be and There she is now, weeping over an man-slut who isn't even worth her tears.

She shrugged "It seemed like a good idea at that time". One of these days, I'm going to roll my eyes so hard that I might go blind.

Some people are like glowsticks. I want to snap them and shake the shit out of them until the light comes on.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Chloe is the glowstick I'm referring to.

"Well you're stupid" I deadpanned.

Chloe gave me a cold glare then resumed sobbing on Jane's shoulder. I could see the irritation in Jane's eyes when her designer blouse was being soaked with tears, forming a large wet stain.

Her drama was never going to have an intermission. Headache from her ugly crying was drilling a hole in my head and anger was filling it.

"Okay that's enough!" I boomed. I felt a sudden outburst anger. Kyle cannot go around and stomp on every girl's heart like this. I swear Chloe was going to die from dehydration if she didn't stop.

"I'm going to talk to him" I said, abruptly getting up ftom my chair, heading towards his table.

I easily found Kyle sitting at the elite's table found at the centre of the cafeteria. It was a popular spot. There was a lot of cheerleaders and guys surrounding him whilst he was making out with Candice sitting on his lap; the renowned school prostitute. Sorry, I meant slut.

All their chitter-chatter died down when I wended my way to their table. They were all staring at me like I was a foreigner invading their personal country. Well except Kyle, who didn't yet acknowledge my presence since he was too busy getting his face swallowed.

I cleared my throat loudly and tapped his shoulder making him break the never-ending kiss.

"Was it that hard not to put your dick in someone else!" I snapped, drilling an accusing finger at him. Anger was boiling in my system that I was surprised steam didn't come out of my ears.